1. #1 Comey: I wrote about 3 presidents, 2 of whom illustrated 'ethical leadership' 
    link

DonViejo (41,780 posts)

Comey: I wrote about 3 presidents, 2 of whom illustrated 'ethical leadership'

Source: The Hill

BY REBECCA SAVRANSKY - 04/15/18 01:27 PM EDT

Former FBI director James Comey said Sunday that he wrote about three presidents in his new book, adding that two of them illustrated "ethical leadership."

James Comey @Comey

My book is about ethical leadership & draws on stories from my life & lessons I learned from others. 3 presidents are in my book: 2 help illustrate the values at the heart of ethical leadership; 1 serves as a counterpoint. I hope folks read the whole thing and find it useful.

12:18 PM - Apr 15, 2018

Comey did not identify the presidents he described. His book, "A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies and Leadership," will be released this month. Excerpts of it surfaced last week.

Comey compared Trump to a mob boss in the memoir, writing that Trump sought loyalty “like Sammy the Bull’s Cosa Nostra induction ceremony,” a reference to the infamous mob boss.

The former FBI director also writes that the president asked Comey to probe an alleged tape detailing one of the most salacious parts of the dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...trated-ethical
    Comey, Preet Bahara, Sally Yates, et al just cannot help themselves. Given the choice of shutting up or exposing themselves as partison hacks of the FBI and DOJ they choose exposing them selves as partisan hacks who participated in weaponizing the FBI and DOJ every time.

Eliot Rosewater (14,605 posts)

3. Compared to trump Al Capone had some ethical days, but Bush was not ethical
    Eliot Rosewater (14,605 posts)

5. ONe could waste an entire Sunday listing the crimes and horrible actions of the W admin

yet it would take me all but 2 seconds to do the same on Obama.

Obama has one thing ONLY that I can recall and that was the use of drones. There might be more but compared to any other president EVER I think he was the most ethical.
    That's right....with fingers in both ears, eyes shut tight and yelling over and over again ''it's a nothingburger, nothing to see here, no scandals" at the top of their lungs.

FreepFryer (3,406 posts)

6. President Obama also famously/sadly was unable or unwilling to disarm the surveillance state.

Leaving that loaded gun on the table.
    Obama weaponized the 'surveillance state'. Why disarm it when it is working FOR you.

questionseverything (4,779 posts)

14. this is what gets me

since the nsa gathers everything...how the heck does the fbi,cia,nsa let a criminal like trump run for the highest office in the land?

I am not saying the gathering is legal but if there was ever a need for it...trump pretty much personifies that need

Because there's nothing there. It's a fishing expedition, intent on taking him down to satisfy the Democrats who are throwing temper tantrums about losing the election and having their leftist, Marxist revolution interrupted.

Comey: I wrote about 3 presidents, 2 of whom illustrated 'ethical leadership'
    We know obama wasn't in that group!!
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Power CUer
    The real facts speak against Comey and Loretta Lynch.

Comedy hates Trump? I'm shocked! "Obama" should not be used with "ethical" without the "un" prefix.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!