1. #1 ART BELL: 1945-2018 
    In the small of the night, when the mind is open and the defenses are eased, mysteries blossom and conspiracies run wild. In the darkest hours, Art Bell was a light left on for the lonely, the insomniacs, the Americans searching for answers in a society they believed was spinning out of control.

A singular companion while driving in far west Texas in the wee hours looking for a rig.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.73360eaaaacf
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    George Nori will contact him soon on a future show.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

I was a guest on Art Bell's program back in April of 1997.

I had a photo of Bigfoot and had set it to Art, a couple days later he met on and did an interview with me for about an hour.
    Every now and again that program gets re-broadcast somewhere and I get calls from people wanting to do a project about me and what happened.

I was also a guest of George's twice and helped him in the beginning when he started out in Saint Louis.

I've had an interesting life, my friends, I've seen things and found out things that people had wanted to know for years, sometimes centuries ... or deny them with a passion; Life after death, life after life, that we aren't alone in the Universe, that the Divine exists, that there are giants in the Earth, the Multiverse is there, our hidden history and even who shot JFK.

I'm not CU Paranormal Expert for nothing.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I heard his show a couple of times when I was
    driving real late when I worked for UPS.

RIP.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Everything in Pahrump Nevada is tied to area 51 in many ways, the old retired people there all worked at the area 51 complex back in the testing days, the place was desolate and perfect for someone like Art Bell to settle in and do his radio broadcast. I have numerous old friends that have properties bordering Art Bell's property because most of the people there owned 5 acres or more at one time and it was just natural to have fewer people in a very large area. My brother moved there in the early 90s and he met one of the old coroners of NYE county and he told my brother that back in the early days Pahrump was so out of the way that anyone needing the coroner would have to set a lantern out on the front of the place after dark for him to find it. Nothing was paved then all rock roads and grown up with Mesquite and brush, very hard to find someone after dark. I just spoke to one of the friends last month and his property borders Bell's acreage on both backsides of the properties. It was a great place to live, sometimes I wish I was still there

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    ...and even who shot JFK.
    Okay, I'm listening...

Quote Originally Posted by wasp69 View Post
    Okay, I'm listening...

James File, he got the headshot.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I found Coast To Coast when I got put on perimeter patrol on graveyard at the prison in Arizona. Driving around in circles all night in an area with lousy radio options sucks, but stumbling on the sometimes insane (guest who said the illuminati blew up the Twin Towers with their satellite lasers, and there was no second plane that was them editing the live video) sometimes thought provoking (uncovered Nazi documents about their process of making artificial oil points to oil going through a very different creation process than we have believed) helped make it bearable. I'm not up that late anymore, and the show uses a subscription service online, so I havent heard it for quite a while. Another interesting person gone.

Sent from my 5046G using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    James File, he got the headshot.
    From the grassy knoll? Even though the wound track was from back to front, on a flat trajectory, and despite the fact that if the kill shot was taken from the grassy knoll then Jackie Kennedy would have been killed, too?