Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    24,476
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I'm a liberal democrat and I don't want Holder to be the 2020 candidate. I don't really like him and he doesn't have a chance of winning.
    Let's hope not. I still contend that if Biden had run in 2016, he would have won the Presidency. The problem is that the party no longer wants rational candidates. Holder may have a chance here.
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member cadillac shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Let's hope not. I still contend that if Biden had run in 2016, he would have won the Presidency. The problem is that the party no longer wants rational candidates. Holder may have a chance here.
    You might be right, but there's just too many pics of Biden groping girls and women out there.
     

  3. #13  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    24,476
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    You might be right, but there's just too many pics of Biden groping girls and women out there.
    But Biden was not as universally hated as Hillary. The Dems would have supported him, either not believing what they saw was sexual abuse or not believing there was intent to abuse.
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member DumbAss Tanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,422
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    You might be right, but there's just too many pics of Biden groping girls and women out there.
    He would have gotten away with it in 2016, thanks to the MeToo movement 2018-onward is a whole different story.
     

  5. #15  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    27,380
    He will be shredded by reminders of Fast and Furious and punting on investigating the New Black Panthers.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22
     

  6. #16  
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    53,613
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I'm a liberal democrat and I don't want Holder to be the 2020 candidate. I don't really like him and he doesn't have a chance of winning.
    Come over to the light!
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez
     

  7. #17  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    24,476
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    He will be shredded by reminders of Fast and Furious and punting on investigating the New Black Panthers.
    I don't know. Younger Americans have no long term memory of Holder.
     

  8. #18  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    44,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I don't know. Younger Americans have no long term memory of Holder.
    But conservative news sources have all those videos they can play as a reminder. He would automatically lose the Southern states and the military would definitely not support him. The arrogance of politicians knows no bounds for him to think that he should run.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •