1. #1 Have you considered a separate forum for the Mueller/Congressional investigations? 
    Power CUer
    There is a lot of news on the Mueller investigation and Congressional investigations of Hillary/Comey/McCabe etc. I was thinking that instead of cluttering the Political forum we might put these stories in one place. Just a thought.

E.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Worth a thought. I suppose it depends on whether we want to lump everything into one place. Problem is there are so many tentacles involved, that a lot of threads could just get dumped there.

I'm fine with the idea. Shall bounce the idea around the mod shop.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    It would disappear and never be noticed, specialty forums only work on high traffic boards.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Oh my! How to put this?

Can someone not as pooped out as I, recovering from visitors 10 days before packing up and leaving to go back up north ...

At least post SOMETHING re tonight's reporting on the release of Comey's memos?

Would have introduced it myself, but all I could find was a report from the AP and was not worth the bother.

I love reading what you all have to say in here especially at night ...

And at the moment am multi-tasking my poor little brain out, including flipping between FOX News, CNN, and MSNBC.

I just love to see the left's coverage, and see their reactions to this news!

American By Choice ~ 1980

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It would disappear and never be noticed, specialty forums only work on high traffic boards.
    Yet, there are lots of different forums on this board that do get regular traffic. We had, for a while, the Occupy Wall Street Board which morphed into the SJW board, and that gets a lot of traffic. Maybe if we had a "government scandal" board that could be differentiated from politics in general. So, for example, an article on Paul Ryan resigning would go into the politics forum, but an article on Paul Ryan caught having sex with a squid could go in the "government scandal" forum.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    So, for example, an article on Paul Ryan resigning would go into the politics forum, but an article on Paul Ryan caught having sex with a squid could go in the "government scandal" forum.
    He only did that once and to be fair it was a calamari and his wife was 7 months pregnant!
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    He only did that once and to be fair it was a calamari and his wife was 7 months pregnant!
    Ah, but there are 434 more members of the House (and 100 in the Senate) who have yet to experience their "squid moment." Surely a board relating their adventures in nature should garner a great readership.