Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 How can we all send Symbolman some money? 
    Sonnabend
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...641902#4641909

Is this the dickhead who spent $200k?

MasonJar (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Dec-12-08 07:08 PM
    Response to Original message
    6. I wish he had let us know pre-foreclosure. Maybe we could have helped

save it. Start a fund. I'm good for $100; just let me know where to send it. I am personally too computer illiterate to do the beginning "thing" myself, but I want to help.
    A fool and his money....

ljm2002 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Dec-12-08 08:37 PM
    18. Just to be sure before I donate...

...can he use the funds from the TBTM site for his own purposes? I want to be sure that anything I donate is for Symbolman to get his own life in order. Since TBTM is a cooperative project, I am not sure that all $$ given will go to that purpose.

Nothing against TBTM!

Is there a comment we should make in the payment to indicate its purpose? Any suggestions???
    Yep..Symbolman, how'd you manage to blow $200,000??

These people are such idiots...

Sonnabend
    Oh good GRIEF....

http://www.takebackthemedia.com/

Although they’re not people of means (obviously), over the years they’ve spent at least $200,000 on their work against the Bush regime;
    They blew TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS and lost their home??? Wouldn't all that money have been better spent on the f***ing HOUSE?

and that work has been invaluable. It was they, for instance, who first interviewed Don Siegelman, on video, about the theft of his re-election in 2002
    ..and that accomplished..what exactly?

and they’ve done lots more in the same bold investigative spirit (much of it with a certain piercing humor). So if there’s any way to help them out, even if it’s just by helping spread the word, please do so.
    ..in how many business hours??

Mate, the President is not to blame for your unbelievable stupidity.

That crappy little site is what swallowed $200k???

He deserves exactly what happened to him. And any idiot who wants to help him out because they feel he was robbed, deserves to lose the money that they give him.

Sonnabend
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=132x1823657

symbolman Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Jun-02-05 10:07 AM
    Original message
    Symbolman flushes Bible Down Toilet online as Protest against BushCo Abuse

In the interest of fairness to the muslim world and to defuse the situation we felt that it was only fair to Flush a Bible down the toilet..

Now they can call off the Jihad and no more people have to die (nor does Newsweak need any more White House phony heat) from riots, just from Bush's Major Profit War Machine..
    ..except there never was any Koran flushed down a toilet...Newsweek lied...

He had a radio station as well, and he got sued by Savage....this guy has been in his own little hate world for eight years.

While at the site enjoy our over 50 animations we've created to fight the Bush admin - we've put everything we have on the line to fight these bastards...
    ..and eight years later, as he prepares to leave office..he gets to retire and relax and enjoy his life, and you're homeless. Your hate finally came back to haunt you.

Aint karma a bitch?

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=132x1823657

..except there never was any Koran flushed down a toilet...Newsweek lied...

He had a radio station as well, and he got sued by Savage....this guy has been in his own little hate world for eight years.

..and eight years later, as he prepares to leave office..he gets to retire and relax and enjoy his life, and you're homeless. Your hate finally came back to haunt you.

Aint karma a bitch?
    There IS justice in this world!
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Sonnabend
    sfexpat2000 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Dec-13-08 04:33 PM
    22. Please go through your address books and ring up your networks.

:hi:
    QUICK...we need to bail out a moron who spent eight years "fighting the Bush regime"..never mind the fact that the President has no idea who he is,and everything he did was the equivalent of taking a leak on the bow of a carrier as it entered a force nine hurricane.

Eight years of futile screaming and tantrums and accusations...all of which got him....homeless. Eight miserable years of hate.

You poor, pathetic waste of space.

Sonnabend

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    MasonJar (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Dec-12-08 07:08 PM
    6. I wish he had let us know pre-foreclosure. Maybe we could have helped
    Well see MasonJar that couldn't happen because Bu$h, Cheney, Rove, and Paulson set a VRWC trap for Symbolman and STOLE his house right out from under him!!!!

Good Gawd DUmmies, some of you have no problem letting the Big 3 go down the tubes for mismanagement but you'd bailout this loser who caused his own problems.

If you really want to help people like SimpletonMan, try starting a fund to find a cure for BDS because THAT is what ruined IslandBoy.

Morons.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Gosh, I wish I had $200k in disposable income to waste on frivilous pursuits.

And where were the DUmp monkeys when Symbolman was scamming people with his essay contest?
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana