1. #1 MUSLIM TEEN arrested for plotting an ISIS-inspired shooting massacre 
    WFAA The Collin County district attorney’s office says 17-year-old Matin Azizi-Yarand of Plano had planned to release a “Message to America” explaining the attack. Azizi-Yarand is charged with criminal solicitation of capital murder and making a terroristic threat. He’s being held at the Collin County jail on a $3 million bond.

According to authorities, Plano West High School student Matin Azizi-Yarand, 17, planned the attack for mid-May after being inspired by ISIS. Police arrested Azizi-Yarand at Plano West High School on Tuesday. At the time of his arrest, Azizi-Yarand sent more than $1,400 to others for the purchase of weapons and tactical gear.

He had been talking online with an undercover FBI confidential human source about his desire to either “make Hijrah [a Muslim term meaning to travel to a more desirable place],” or to conduct a terroristic attack within the United States. In another message the teen allegedly wrote, “I’m going to get martyred.”
    Noonie had a good description of the type of "dead eyes" look this guy has. I'll try to find that post.

http://barenakedislam.com/2018/05/02...shopping-mall/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Evidently, his plan was to do his thing at a mall - possibly a gun free zone, massed targets, multiple exits - and then shoot up a nearby Hindu temple. The kid is Pakistani ... I wonder why he would target Hindus ...?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

“Look at all the other lone wolves // What training did they have yet they simply killed the kuffar [Arabic for ‘disbelievers’]? // the brothers in Europe the brother in Spain the brother in New York? Had no military training // it’s not about numbers it’s about getting a message across to these taghut countries it’s dangerous tho akhi we have to be careful some have gotten arrested // so we good brother?”

The "Texas teen":

well, the zits are there

His left eye is off-kilter. He got hit in the head hard at some point earlier in life. Doesn't mean he isn't a sociopath, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Evidently, his plan was to do his thing at a mall - possibly a gun free zone, massed targets, multiple exits - and then shoot up a nearby Hindu temple. The kid is Pakistani ... I wonder why he would target Hindus ...?
    Muslims have hated Hindus for decades if not longer. Remember all the Muslim/ Hindu violence that's happened in India in the twentieth century alone?
    For that matter, Muslims tend to hate ALL non- Muslims, and even many actual Muslims who don't conform to their particular brand of Islam.

I wonder how his family life has been growing up and if it had any influence on his turn to the dark side.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    Muslims have hated Hindus for decades if not longer. Remember all the Muslim/ Hindu violence that's happened in India in the twentieth century alone?
    For that matter, Muslims tend to hate ALL non- Muslims, and even many actual Muslims who don't conform to their particular brand of Islam.
    If the only human being left on the planet was a Muslim he would hate himself and commit suicide. Satan inspired Islam for one reason and that was to destroy Gods most wonderful part of creation, Man.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB