1. #1 Gun Manufacturers Stop Doing Business With Dick’s Sporting Goods 
    Dick’s Sporting Goods caved to liberal anti-gun hysteria and now it’s crushing their business. Following the February Parkland, FL school shooting the retailer decided to stop selling semi-automatic weapons, instituted a policy of denying legal gun sales to persons under 21, and then hired lobbyists to pressure Congress into passing gun control. Dick’s was expelled from the National Shooting Sports Foundation and now it looks like major gun manufacturers will no longer do business with them.

Mossberg, makers of the gun that ensures that my stuff stays my stuff, has announced they will no longer sell firearms at Dicks:

O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc., a leading American firearms manufacturer, announced today its decision to discontinue selling products to Dick’s Sporting Goods, and its subsidiary, Field & Stream, in response to their hiring of gun control lobbyists in April 2018.

Effective immediately, O.F. Mossberg & Sons will not accept any future orders from Dick’s Sporting Goods or Field & Stream, and is in the process of evaluating current contractual agreements.

“It has come to our attention that Dick’s Sporting Goods recently hired lobbyists on Capitol Hill to promote additional gun control.” said Iver Mossberg, Chief Executive Officer of O.F. Mossberg & Sons. “Make no mistake, Mossberg is a staunch supporter of the U.S. Constitution and our Second Amendment rights, and we fully disagree with Dick’s Sporting Goods’ recent anti-Second Amendment actions.”

Consumers are urged to visit one of the thousands of pro-Second Amendment firearm retailers to make their purchases of Mossberg and Maverick firearms.
    https://downtrend.com/71superb/gun-m...porting-goods/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

When a backbone would have likely encouraged and increased business, Dick’s took the PC road to ruin. Dick’s was scratched from my shopping way back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk