1. #1 Mueller Team Indicted Company For Crime Before They Existed 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    One Interesting bit to come out from the case being tried is one of the companies that was indicted for taking part in conspiracy to mess with the election, Concord Catering, didn't even exist until after the election.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Nothing surprises me about this sham,. it was proven to be a back room coup de ta a year ago and yet it is still being allowed to take place, shit like this starts civil wars in most other countries. I can only hope when these low life bastards do regain power again they suffer ten times the obstruction and targeting that will take place. They invented it so let them die by it

Power CUer
    What a precedent! Just think how many non-existent people can now be charged for crimes despite their general lack of existence.

Goes to show the power of the Federal government can ruin anyone if they set their sights on you! This Russian collusion narrative is in trouble and Mueller and his co-conspirators ought to call an end to this investigation. As more information comes out and sees the disinfection of sunshine, the more dark and dirty this appears. Still wondering where and when the AG will come forward and call an end to this nonsense. Perhaps, he is waiting to see the IG report? Surely, that should offer clear indications of the “deep state” involvement and hopefully justification to have Rosenstein removed and fired. People need to go to jail for their wrongdoing. If anyone of us did a fraction of what has been reported and revealed, we would be prosecuted. This crap sickens me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk