1. #1 If you're not mad enough at Comey already.... 
    Power CUer
    Give this a listen.

First of all, Comey's going to 'the jail of public shunning', if not a real jail. So his idiotic vehicle of explaining an individual's actions to their theoretically-righteous thought-police grandkids is a card that a criminal plays.

It's straight-up smarm.

" Grandpa, why did you post vindictive stuff about an innocent man who exudes a higher loyalty to the liberal theology that Government, not God, grants rights to its citizens... ? "

'Cuz he's a smarmy, unelected busybody, kid.

My grandkids would've already picked-up the fact that he's known as Comey around the house 24/7. Not James Comey. That's how I learned that Hoover was falling out of favor with people. He wasn't called J. Edgar anymore. Smarmy people live in a misty galaxy where multitudes of grandkids marvel over them.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    First of all, Comey's going to 'the jail of public shunning', if not a real jail. So his idiotic vehicle of explaining an individual's actions to their theoretically-righteous thought-police grandkids is a card that a criminal plays.

It's straight-up smarm.

" Grandpa, why did you post vindictive stuff about an innocent man who exudes a higher loyalty to the liberal theology that Government, not God, grants rights to its citizens... ? "

'Cuz he's a smarmy, unelected busybody, kid.

My grandkids would've already picked-up the fact that he's known as Comey around the house 24/7. Not James Comey. That's how I learned that Hoover was falling out of favor with people. He wasn't called J. Edgar anymore. Smarmy people live in a misty galaxy where multitudes of grandkids marvel over them.
    Comey must still be pretty secure with this crooked group and is optimistic about their victory over Trump. Otherwise, he would be keeping his trap shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Comey must still be pretty secure with this crooked group and is optimistic about their victory over Trump. Otherwise, he would be keeping his trap shut.
    Agreed, unless you are assuming that "common sense" is far stronger in Comey than in the standard run-of-the-mill elite leftist, such as Waters, Schumer, Pelosi et al. !!
    Or perhaps your last comment was "tongue-in-cheek"??

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedomnut View Post
    Agreed, unless you are assuming that "common sense" is far stronger in Comey than in the standard run-of-the-mill elite leftist, such as Waters, Schumer, Pelosi et al. !!
    Or perhaps your last comment was "tongue-in-cheek"??
    A little tongue in cheek. But one has to wonder why he exhibits no trepidation.

A little tongue in cheek. But one has to wonder why he exhibits no trepidation.
    Because his imagination probably can't shape the situational doom his actions have condemned himself to.

All he can do is sit like a passenger. Or like a bump on a log, as he's doing in the video. The Brookings Institution... Comey's adhering to his-- Wait. Comey's not intelligent enough to know who his handlers' icon was:

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. -Christopher Hitchens

Power CUer
    Because his imagination probably can't shape the situational doom his actions have condemned himself to.

All he can do is sit like a passenger. Or like a bump on a log, as he's doing in the video. The Brookings Institution... Comey's adhering to his-- Wait. Comey's not intelligent enough to know who his handlers' icon was:

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. -Christopher Hitchens
    Hitchens? Interesting.

BTW, in case you haven't seen the newest installment summarizing the Clinton email case:

Hitchens? Interesting.

BTW, in case you haven't seen the newest installment summarizing the Clinton email case:

Good one. All I can say is damning. Comey saying that he doesn't do 'weasel-moves' is freudian for: " I didn't intend to do weasel-moves, but Hillary's incompetence compelled me to because Donald Trump was illegitimate to win the Office. "

Power CUer
    Good one. All I can say is damning. Comey saying that he doesn't do 'weasel-moves' is freudian for: " I didn't intend to do weasel-moves, but Hillary's incompetence compelled me to because Donald Trump was illegitimate to win the Office. "
    Comey is obsessed with "intent" even when it is completely immaterial.