1. #1 No one who called President Barack Obama 
    link

malaise (172,320 posts)

No one who called President Barack Obama

a foreigner in his own fucking country because he is African-American is getting sympathy from me - particularly when he/she or it is a fucking foreigner.

That is all. Get well Harry Reid.
    It's quite amusing how hard DUers work to make sure that they don't get left out of expressing their hate. Hate they are VERY PROUD of.

They really get their panties in a twist over Obama, don't they?

Obama brought on the accusations that he wasn't born in the US ALL BY HIMSELF. He tactically agreed with a publicists bio SAYING HE WAS FROM AFRICA, he hid his birth certificate and school records. So give me a break. Obama only got what was coming to him BECAUSE OF THE DECISIONS HE MADE TO HIDE HIS RECORDS.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Huh, what? Malaise, take your meds please. A bottle of cheap scotch followed by a lobotomy seem to be in order.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

malaise (172,320 posts)

a foreigner in his own fucking country because he is African-American is getting sympathy from me - particularly when he/she or it is a fucking foreigner.

what was that all about?
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    what was that all about?
    As for, "particularly when he/she or it is a fucking foreigner," I have no clue.

In regard to Harry Reid, apparently he had surgery for pancreatic cancer that may have been found early. It took me a while to get here, but I hate pancreatic cancer worse than I dislike Reid, so I hope he does well and is there for his family for more years to come.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

I'd like to see him fully recover, make another run for office, get 3% of the vote, go home feeling totally defeated only to have his brother kick his ass again.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    what was that all about?
    FLOTUS's operation today.
    May the FORCE be with you!

malaise (172,320 posts)

what was that all about?
    They've been on the schtick about Melania Trump being a "birther". They're all for immigrant as long as they vote Democrat. Let them be a Republican or be associated with a Republican and it's constant insults, criticism about her accent, ability to speak English and claims she speaks other languages. You know the drill............nothing but hatred and smug superiority from the jack*sses.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    They've been on the schtick about Melania Trump being a "birther". They're all for immigrant as long as they vote Democrat. Let them be a Republican or be associated with a Republican and it's constant insults, criticism about her accent, ability to speak English and claims she speaks other languages. You know the drill............nothing but hatred and smug superiority from the jack*sses.
    Has Melania said anything on that topic? Or is she a birther because she married Donald Trump.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!