1. #1 Gov. Blagojevich Should Not Resign 
    When I read this article I thought , yes, this is what the country needs.
    I wonder how members here feel about it?

For the Sake of the Nation, Gov. Blagojevich Should Not Resign
    By William A. Jacobson

Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich has been charged with numerous counts of political corruption.

The corrupt Illinois political system, which gave rise to our President-elect, must be exposed in a public trial - whether in criminal court or in an impeachment trial - with testimony under oath from leading public figures.

This trial must take place before the next election cycle, so that the public has full knowledge of who paid whom, who scratched whose political back, and who looked the other way to advance their political careers.

Since the only way to assure that there is a public trial quickly is if Gov. Blagojevich remains in office, for once Gov. Blagojevich should put the public interest ahead of his own, refuse to resign, fight attempts to strip him of his powers, and force the government to lay bare its case of public corruption in Illinois for all the world to see.

More Here

I think all the world needs to see the dirty, nasty, deceitful, corrupt system that gave us Blago and Obama... Chicago Politics.
    Secular militants, not Christian conservatives, currently strive to transform America in a way our founders would neither recognize nor approve.

If this wasn't a clear cut case then I think I would agree. But with all of the evidence that has already been made public, an assumption of innocence is all but impossible to make.

The findings from the trial will be made public, and names that he gives up will be as well. So I support him being removed. Last thing Illinois would need is a man who knows his rope is up, doing as much damage as he can before he goes. Just like the last Governer of California.

Banned
    It would be suicide for him to resign. If he resigns he gives up any leverage he still has. Right now, Obama can only call for his resignation. That's it. If Blago resigns he is at the mercy of Obama's operatives and supporters. If he does not, then like I said, Obama can only call for his resignation. Obama can't force him out. Can't really push because this is a state problem that should be handled by the state of Illinois. If Obama meddled too much, then it would cause people to wonder what is so important that Obama want's this guy out so badly.

Banned
    The only one that can oust Blago is the IL legislature and they are not in session. The Gov should and will not resign until he is forced to or the Feds offer him a deal he can not refuse. He would be an idiot to resign now.