1. #1 Conspiracy to Frame Trump ‘Unraveling,’ Ex-Prosecutor Says 
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova points to unexpected and potentially damaging revelations about Mueller's alleged conflict of interest

by Brendan Kirby | Updated 15 May 2018 at 1:06

New revelations that FBI agents pressed a Russian oligarch with ties to independent counsel Robert Mueller to help build an election collusion narrative only reinforce the likelihood of a conspiracy to frame President Donald Trump, according to a former federal prosecutor.
    Joseph diGenova, who served as U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia under Ronald Reagan, reacted to a report in The Hill that FBI agents met with Oleg Deripaska in September 2016. They were in search of information that Trump campaign boss Paul Manafort was conspiring with the Russian government to throw the presidential election to the Republican nominee.
    Despite an ongoing legal dispute with Manafort, Deripaska reportedly laughed at the notion.
    “What’s going on now is the unraveling of a very substantial plot that had two goals — to exonerate Hillary Clinton illegally and, if she lost the presidency, to frame Donald Trump and his associates of crimes they did not commit,” he said Tuesday on “The Laura Ingraham Show.”
    Moe>https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/...osecutor-says/

I listen to and read far more conservative commentary than I should,I'm an addict,every day I hear from more than one that it's over for the swamp or over for the Mueller team . Occasionally one is fired or reprimanded but never any real charges no convictions it just goes on and on.

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

America is probably being prepped for an era of Federal criminal-trials involving treason and abuse of power. During which, will be the collapse of the Democratic Party after the indictments of Obama and the Clintons.

Because that's where this is going.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I listen to and read far more conservative commentary than I should,I'm an addict,every day I hear from more than one that it's over for the swamp or over for the Mueller team . Occasionally one is fired or reprimanded but never any real charges no convictions it just goes on and on.
    Agreed. If the revelations to date have not gotten the Attorney General or the Congressional leadership to act then I don't know what will. Their lack of support for the president is shameful. If he acts forcefully on his own they will line up with the democrats to condemn him. They don't give a $#!+ about government of by and for the people. They only care about re-election, their big donors and the security of their golden parachutes.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Agreed. If the revelations to date have not gotten the Attorney General or the Congressional leadership to act then I don't know what will. Their lack of support for the president is shameful. If he acts forcefully on his own they will line up with the democrats to condemn him. They don't give a $#!+ about government of by and for the people. They only care about re-election, their big donors and the security of their golden parachutes.
    You posted too early. A GOP-delegation led by Jim Jordan went over Sessions' head and met with The President this evening, asking him to release the unredacted info that the subpoena(s) requested.

Stay tuned tomorrow morning.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    You posted too early. A GOP-delegation led by Jim Jordan went over Sessions' head and met with The President this evening, asking him to release the unredacted info that the subpoena(s) requested.

Stay tuned tomorrow morning.
    Oh my. This could be very interesting no matter which way it goes.

So far, The President has just fired-off sarcastic barbs related to the investigation's anniversary.

The release of the DoJ's watchdog draft this morning might be setting the table... They set it for Trump-vindication, but they're resetting it for results from the probe of the Clinton-investigation.