1. #1 Just lost all respect for Niki Haley when she walked out on the Palestinian speaker a 
    link

Alethia Merritt (22 posts)

Just lost all respect for Niki Haley when she walked out on the Palestinian speaker at the UN.

At a time like this, when lives are lost and war and peace are in the balance, such a display of disrespect for suffering people is uncalled for in my opinion. She is not Presidential material in my book. I used to think more highly of her.
    The Jack*ss Trash division of the Democrat party - as usual - demand that terrorists be treated with respect and be treated as equal to Israel in terms of reputation and as little children in terms of being responsible for their actions. And that is what the Palestinians are - terrorists - as long as their goal is to kill Jews and destroy Israel and they carry it out like they tried to do yesterday.

Kirk Lover (3,285 posts)

2. It's seems very immature....not what a world leader would do. But sends a very clear

message. Un fucking believable.
    What's "immature" and "un fucking believable" is that there are idiots who champion the Palestinians GIVEN THE WAY THEY ACT.
    Phoenix61 (4,137 posts)

4. I didn't realize she was so stupid

I thought she had some, not a lot but some, common sense. Acting like a petulant child doesn't garner respect.
    Neither does pandering to the Israel haters like THE BLACK ASS did repeatedly.
    Takket (5,575 posts)

11. they can bullshit all they want about being "committed to peace"

but actions speak louder than words, and the message delivered by the US the last two days has been that Israel is the only state in the region we listen too, and Palestine and its people have no right to exist.
    Awwww. Too bad. Throw temper tantrums like the did and you get slapped down. Try to set bombs and scale the border in order to kill Jews and you get killed. Behavior like that shows that they DO NOT DESERVE RESPECT OR TO BE HEARD.

Like any DUpipo - even a noob - ever had any respect for Haley?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Use Hamas, in place of Palestinian, then you have the picture. The IDF used INCREDIBLE restraint with the attacks yesterday.... 35,000 ppl trying to invade their country, only 55 (?) dead? Hamas bears the full results of yesterday's fiasco... not Israel, not Trump and not the United States.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

As I posted in the Cave:

"When the Arab Palis stop the rocketings, stop the suicide bombings, stop murdering families in their homes, stop diverting humanitarian aid into building cross border tunnels, and stop assaults on the border like this one, they'll have peace."

Until then, SCROOM.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

As if this tool had any respect for her in the first place.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.