1. #1 St. Louis police open perjury probe into investigator in Greitens case 
    link

Oh look. The Jack*sses have been caught lying about a Republican to try to bring him down. The AG ought to be in jail as well.

DonViejo (43,019 posts)

St. Louis police open perjury probe into investigator in Greitens case

Source: St. Louis Post-Dispatch

By Joel Currier St. Louis Post-Dispatch 4 hrs ago

ST. LOUIS • The police department said Tuesday it will open an investigation into perjury allegations against the private investigator who led the now-dismissed felony invasion of privacy case against Gov. Eric Greitens.

Schron Jackson, a police spokeswoman, said in an email Tuesday that the department would open an investigation after officers met with Greitens' defense lawyers Ed Dowd and Scott Rosenblum.

Dowd had said in a statement earlier that the defense planned to file a police report that private investigator William Don Tisaby lied under oath "about his methods and the evidence he collected."

"I have a lot of confidence in the St Louis Metropolitan Police Department, and I am sure they will get to the bottom of the misdeeds and illegal activity in this case," according to a statement attributed to Dowd.

Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...me-top-story-1
    Naturally the DUmmies have nothing to say about the corruption of Democrats.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Yeah, this has been a circus event up here.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I can imagine. I hope the liars get what is coming to them.

I don't think this kind of thing is going to stop until there are huge repercussions if caught. However I don't think anything short of 2 bullets to the head for all caught subverting Democracy like the Obama/Hillary contingent with their lackeys in the DOJ/FBI/IRS/Congress etc will stop Democrats from doing it all over again as soon as they are in power.

Democrats have made it clear over and over again that they are OK with it by suppressing evidence and by their wild claims and lies.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    You aren't kidding. The prosecution case really turned to poop when it became evident they did not actually have the alleged pic, though. Greitens still has to figure out how to pull the AG's shiv out of ribs over the whole charity donor list issue, though.

Greitens still has to figure out how to pull the AG's shiv out of ribs over the whole charity donor list issue, though.
    I haven't read enough to know if he actually did anything wrong. The way Democrats pass around lists makes me think it's all a matter of WHO you are and if there is a (D) or (R) after your name when it comes to being charged.

Is there a Reader's Digest summary of this mess out there somewhere? From half way across the continent it sounds like a political operative - plus or minus a gold-digger - tried to transmogrify a scumbag's kinky affair into a criminal prosecution for personal and partisan benefit. And the partisan prosecutor may have committed ethical violations that could derail her lawyerly and political career (unless she finds a legislative or Congressional district like Mad Maxine's). With more besides.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!