1. #1 Now Obvious Work Requirements Meant Only For Brown People. 
    link

TheMastersNemesis (10,053 posts)

Now Obvious Work Requirements Meant Only For Brown People.

New work requirements are the epitome of the GOP's open racism. Every day the GOP gets more bold about creating a new segregationist society. White supremacism is being normalized right before our eyes. And the MSM is helping in making it so. As we follow the Trump reality circus the GOP is moving forward on its truly social and economic apartheid agenda.

We cannot survive as a civil and sane society where just a few have it all while the rest of society struggles even eat or live at all. A GOP dystopia is sure way to destroy our country. And they have been ardently about it for decades.
    Just how stupid is TMN? Or maybe the question is 'how stupid are the Democrat low information voters that TMN claims this". Pretty stupid.....or perhaps this is supposed to be the "Democrat stupid talking point of the week"?

So now only "brown people" live in areas with a low unemployment numbers where jobs are available? And 'brown people" are somehow oh so special that if they can work and there are jobs available that they should be given a pass? Too dumb to work? Or more likely you can't keep a slave if they wander off the Democrat Slave Plantation if they excel by working and/or receive an education enabling them to find a good job.

And likewise there's NO 'brown people' living in areas with high unemployment where there wouldn't be a work requirement until the unemployment rate comes down?

Or is the DUmmie hoping that others will think that the work requirement states that "brown" and supposedly "black" people must work but white people don't in order to receive assistance.

No doubt there are some DUmmies that will think exactly that.

beachbum bob (5,395 posts)

1. There will be lawsuit..

It's not over to say the least.
    If people - white, brown, black, blue or striped - are too lazy to work (or volunteer, or attend vocational training) if they are capable then no they don't deserve public assistance.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    TMN is so stupid he's funny!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Sometimes I think he can't afford his anti psychotic medications for the full month because it gets to the second half of the month and it's like he goes crazy. (Understand I don't know that he IS taking anti psychotics.)

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    But apparently that does not disqualify Bob from voting.
    Not PTArmigan. Just Anti Anti-gun.

Quote Originally Posted by hoplophobe View Post
    But apparently that does not disqualify Bob from voting.
    Not only does Nematode vote, but he also stumps for D candidates locally.

I think Nematode may be alluding to some high unemployment rural areas being exempted from workfare rules while some high unemployment urban areas are not. What Proggies ignore in this narrative is that for rural people jobs are scarce for 10s of miles around, while for the urban people jobs may be just a cross-town bus ride away, if that far. Proggies also ignore the fact that many rural people are "POCs", and that many urban people are "white". But like my signature says, ...
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Not only does Nematode vote, but he also stumps for D candidates locally.
    ISWYDT

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    I think Nematode may be alluding to some high unemployment rural areas being exempted from workfare rules while some high unemployment urban areas are not. What Proggies ignore in this narrative is that for rural people jobs are scarce for 10s of miles around, while for the urban people jobs may be just a cross-town bus ride away, if that far. Proggies also ignore the fact that many rural people are "POCs", and that many urban people are "white". But like my signature says, ...
    What does Big Cheeto have to do with it?
    Not PTArmigan. Just Anti Anti-gun.

Quote Originally Posted by hoplophobe View Post
    ISWYDT

What does Big Cheeto have to do with it?
    Yeah, I've been calling TMN a parasitic worm for quite a few months.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

The law was obviously meant for lazy people
    Liberals! The real fascists.