1. #1 I really can't stand to look at Idiot! He is REPULSIVE! 
    link

MoonRiver (30,561 posts)

I really can't stand to look at Idiot! He is REPULSIVE!

Of course it doesn't help that I hate the POS' behavior so much, but, still, he is physically disgusting.
    Must s*ck to be this idiot.

Guess what?

President Trump is still the President of the United States and will be for another 2 1/2 or 6 1/2 years.

They need to sit down and shut up. However you know they won't, even though it would help their cause.

LisaM (22,418 posts)

2. Well, I couldn't stand to look at Reagan or GWB, but.....

it didn't stop others from voting for them!

I will say, both Reagan and Trump creep me out in the same way. It's just visceral; they make my skin crawl.
    *snort* That has nothing to do with Reagan or Trump, it's nothing but abject hatred.

Bradshaw3 (1,203 posts)

3. And they have to show him over and over

on the cable news shows. We already KNOW what he looks like and the countless stupid, lying things Pee Brain has said. It is not necessary (MSNBC) to show clip after clip of the repulsive pig.
    MoonRiver (30,562 posts)

4. Yeah, why oh why, do we have to see that disgusting mug all the f'n time?

Awww, more liberal whining that their demands aren't being obeyed. They feel sooooooo entitled that they think that only those they want to win the election should be able to win, and that they should never be offended.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Nothing like taking an afternoon bath in liberal tears. So much enjoyable about the Trump presidency. But watching the leftist goons continue to go insane is the dessert.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Hey DUmbass MoonRiver. There's an easy way to fix the problem of getting sick when you see the idiot. Just throw away every mirror you own.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.