1. #1 The important thing to remember about the Gaza violence 
    link

edhopper (20,042 posts)

The important thing to remember about the Gaza violence

is that against all advice and warnings that the Embassy move would make things worse and be a giant hindrance to any Peace.
    Trump went ahead and fucked things up royally.

I think there is blame on both sides of the fence. But what Trump did was poor gasoline onto a fire.
    Just a question. Why is it that Jack*sses think that if they yell, scream and threaten violence that the other individual, group or country MUST kiss their *ss or be blamed for THEIR hate and violence?

That is the very definition of a spoiled child who needs their behind paddled and privileges taken away.

It really chaps their *ss that they cannot force President Trump to accede to their wishes and demands, doesn't it?

The current assaults on the Israeli border were planed well before the announcement that Trump would comply with the 1995 law mandating the embassy move. They are in fact part of an anti-Israel event having to do with the day modern Israel came into being.

But as my signature says ...
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    The current assaults on the Israeli border were planed well before the announcement that Trump would comply with the 1995 law mandating the embassy move. They are in fact part of an anti-Israel event having to do with the day modern Israel came into being.

But as my signature says ...
    I posted this earlier in the Cave:

The Top 7 Media Lies About The Gaza Violence

4) The violent Palestinian protests were incited by the US Embassy ceremony. Wrong! Every year the Palestinians have protest marches on May 15th to commemorate the Nakba (catastrophe), what they call the creation of the state of Israel.

This year, Hamas called for weekly violent protests after Friday prayers for weeks before the Nakba, trying to rush the border and gain entry into Israel. The biggest protests were supposed to happen on May 14th as an attempt to ruin Israelís 70th-anniversary celebration and May 15th Nabka. This Ďscheduleí was announced long before the February 23rd American announcement that the embassy opening would occur this May, years before previous announcements.

5)The violent Palestinian protests were incited by Iran to the U.S. leaving the JCPOA nuclear deal. Wrong. While Iran is paying for the string of violent protests during the past few weeks, their anti-Israel attacks began in February when they sent a drone loaded with explosives from Syria toward Israel. Last week they sent 20 missiles at Israel and the Jewish State counterattacked.

6) The violent Palestinian protesters are peaceful and unarmed. WRONG. Which of the below isnít a weapon?

Pictures

7) All the violent Palestinian protesters killed were innocents. Wrong! The IDF said Tuesday that a total of 24 members of Hamas and Islamic Jihad were among the 58 killed in Mondayís violent protests. Hamas disagrees they claim 13 of theirs and Islamic Jihad claims 3. Whether it was 16 or 24, what the media isnít reporting is that many of these protesters are being forced to sacrifice themselves.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!