1. #1 Mueller will get Trump. Only question is .."when"..not "if" 
    Oh my gosh! If you want to read about "alternative reality" you need to read this thread. I'll bring over a few comments but there's no way I could bring over even a fraction of the idiotic 'Mueller is going to get Trump" comments.

link

Stuart G (18,061 posts)
    Mueller will get Trump. Only question is .."when"..not "if"

..I got to thinking about a doctor who is being charged with crimes of taking advantage of patience and the insurance companies to the tune of millions. The "feds" got him. You can see the story in Latest News Forum. The doctor who treated arthritis thought he could "get away with it" Bought a plane and drove a Rolls Royce. But the "feds".." got him. "
    Mueller and his team are among the best investigators in the entire country. The team has specialties in all areas of this investigation. That team, like the team on the doctor, will get "them"...It isn't him, it is "them" Muller is not new. He and the people he consults and works with have been doing this for many years.

We are all impatient. That is how we are. This Trump is an awful crook. But Mueller and his team will get him. Why so sure? Trump doesn't seem to care about "the law." It appears that many in Trumps gang have "broken the law"...
    ..."Mueller and his team are experts at catching people like Trump. In all areas that Trump and his gang may have "broken the law." It will take time. One person agreeing to cooperate with Mueller accusing another for a shorter sentence. It will go up the line. It will take some time. Mueller and his team want to get the crooks. Mueller's team will get them. All of them..
    Mueller will be lucky if he escapes indictment and prison. Many others - Comey, Brennen, and others up and down the like of 'command' won't be so lucky. Despite all the actual FACTS that are out there, DUmmies believe the connect the dots and the hysterical hyperbole from the 'Get Trump' conspiracy contingent.

DonViejo (43,035 posts)

1. Next month (June) at least four charges related to obstructing justice will be announced...

Effectively, Mueller will be throwing red meat into the public discussion and, while everyone is gnawing on it, the Russia investigation will continue. Several analysts have reported this while appearing on MSNBC programs; the program Hosts never picked up on the egg dropped in front of them, e.g. Chris Matthews
    Oh sure.
    lame54 (20,404 posts)
    4. On paper...

But who will drag him out of the whitehouse

He's not leaving on his own

Nobody has explained - or is even talking about- the end game
    Stuart G (18,061 posts)

8. We ain't there yet. The "end game" will play out on its own...

No one needs to explain, it just plays out. It happened with Nixon. It happened with many governors over the years...other elected officials who got "caught", and it will happen with Trump. Why do I think so?..Because it seems to me that Trump has broken the law...but Mueller will find out for sure....

....When it is all "exposed" it will play out..There was a guy running for president in 2007. Looked like he had a chance..but............................
    ..... He got caught cheating on his wife..(I forgot his name) It "Played Out" ..he ain't a public figure no more..not in the news..ain't running for nothing...gone..good-by..etc.
    Kirk Lover (3,309 posts)

34. The American People will do it. Even his own fool followers don't want Mueller fired because

I believe deep down a lot of them KNOW. It's either sooner or later but the bottom line is he shall not survive this.
    Thunderbeast (309 posts)

22. Federal Marshalls and the Secret Service

If, and this is a big IF, 67 Senators act like Patriots and convict after impeachment, David Dennison will no longer be President. The football moves to the new President's office. I don't think his "Second Ammendment" friends can save his ass.

While the criminal process will move against other players (including possibly Pence, Ryan, McConnel) Dennison himself will be referred to the political impeachment process for accountability.

Mueller will have a tight case; Impossible to ignore. The cynical traitors that make up the GOPolitbureau may still let him skate citing the impeachment, but not conviction of Bill Clinton on his charge of lying to the FBI. Their calculus will be based on their re-election chances after joining this conspiracy.
    ProudMNDemocrat (1,521 posts)

6. And when the indictments come down........

There will be the evidence to present a rock solid case that will result in a conviction beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The threat of a Presidential pardon for any of these criminals wil not save them against Civil or State charges.
    The Jack*sses need to remember this when it is DEMOCRATS and their lackeys in the DOJ and FBI who who are indited.

wiggs (5,456 posts)

12. I like your optimism. But I think this matter is still an 'if.' I'm confident Mueller has the

goods, will present a rock solid case, and that it will point to criminal guilt AND impeachable offenses.

But if that happens we will be in uncharted territory. Not only will Trump bring the full power of the presidency to bear (lies from WH, pardons, instructions to DOJ, firings, etc)...but the weight of crime family oligarchs from all over the world (and the media they own) and the weight of a complicit congress (investigations of FBI, clinton, fake investigations of Trump, etc) will also contribute.

It will be a close contest...a shitshow...a crisis. Unless Trump cuts a profitable deal to leave, it will have to go through several courts and end up several times in front of SCOTUS. We may never hear of all the evidence...evidence which goes more toward the impeachable offenses territory rather than the legal. And we may never even hear of the all the sensitive legal stuff either.

Mueller will have the evidence and it will be obvious to most of the country. How it ends is questionable IMO.
    I sure hope ambulances are stocking up on straight jackets. They are going to need them when this breaks wide open and their 'hero's' are proven to be the corrupt criminals they are. The hate and cognitive dissidence will make them go crazy.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    My goodness, such delusion.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    The mule will probably get 10 to 20 for his own felonies and attempted framing of a sitting President

Power CUer
    What is fascinating to me is the dramatic difference in the two alternate realities. They don't even resemble each other. One side or the other is headed for a very hard fall. Let's hope it's their side, although then Antifa will be out shooting cops again.

Stuart G (18,061 posts)
    Mueller will get Trump.
    Is muller's marching orders to "get" Trump or to investigate a claim of wrong doing, and then make recommendations based on his findings ( and his findings could conclude that no collusion or crime was committed and his recommendation could be to drop the investigation claiming there is no there there.)?

It is hard to say what his true orders are since rosenstein refuses to release the memo that started this entire investigation, but the DUpipo act like muller is a hitman who was hired specifically to bring Trump down by any means necessary.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Skinner better have his finger on the server on-off switch come Mueller'sNotGiving time in November. With the election over Mueller might decide he's done what he can and throw in the towel.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Skinner better have his finger on the server on-off switch come Mueller'sNotGiving time in November. With the election over Mueller might decide he's done what he can and throw in the towel.
    There have been several times the DUmp went into DEFCON1. That's why it is hilarious to enjoy their delusions.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Power CUer

they have put all of their crazy hopes and dreams on Mueller, good luck with that - this delusion is so entrenched, it's impossible to try to reason with them. If they say it, it has to come true, this is the thinking of a typical four-year-old child but at least they grown out of it.