1. #1 Every time I visit a news site that allows comments and there is a story about Trump 
    link

Snake Plissken (2,150 posts)

Every time I visit a news site that allows comments and there is a story about Trump ...

the comment section is full of Trump's cult members trying to explain away the words that came out of his mouth of from his tweets and constantly making excuses for him

When I click on the comment section I feel like I just visited a house with a child who is not potty trained and his parents are running around the house after him cleaning up excrement and telling me what a good boy he is.
    Awwww. Isn't that cute? Liberals burb, fart, and spew diarrhea all over the place and then blame others when people come in to clean up the filth.

Or it would be if it were a small child. With liberals it just gets old.
    Last edited by Carol; 05-17-2018 at 01:12 AM.

DUmmie has a problem with people exercising their first amendment rights.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Improving the focus:

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    DUmmie has a problem with people who disagree with it exercising their first amendment rights.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Sounded like me describing visits to DU.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

A lot of MSM sites disallow comments, especially on certain topics (illegal immigration, Deep State) - Snake should just stick to those so he won't have to disrupt his little liberal mind.