1. #1 What the absolute fucking fuck is wrong with people???? 
    A beautiful young college grad takes grad pictures with an AR 10 and DUers flip out.

link

Initech (68,578 posts)

What the absolute fucking fuck is wrong with people????

Kaitlin Marie @KaitMarieox

I have no apologies for my graduation photos. As a woman, I refuse to be a victim & the second amendment ensures that I don't have to be.

1:50 PM - May 15, 2018

Oh my fucking god. Does she have any clue what happened at this school? Or care for that matter?
    [/QUOTE]

Of course she does, and what does being vulnerable and unarmed have to do with 'caring'?

dalton99a (20,934 posts)

1. A fine Trumpanzee specimen, beautiful inside and out
    Initech (68,578 posts)

10. Actually I'd say her inside is ugly, just like the 11,000 people who liked this.

Bigots and sexists.

BannonsLiver (3,249 posts)

2. I can see the Nazi in her eyes.

Batshit crazy 7 ways to Sunday.
    Grassy Knoll (9,002 posts)

5. 15 Minutes Of Shame....

...1000 bucks says She Can't Field Strip That Riffle, Or Know What Caliber It Is,
    Total Attention Freak!!
    LOL. I'm sure this idiot would lose that bet. Not that he/she would ever pay up.

link

jpak (34,314 posts)

Kent State graduate celebrates by strolling campus with her AR-10

Source: USA Today

A woman's photos celebrating her recent graduation from Kent State University have stirred up a social media uproar thanks to the unusual accessory she chose for the occasion — a high-powered, semi-automatic rifle.

Kaitlin Bennett, 22, wanted to make a statement after graduating so she shared pictures of herself on campus with an AR-10 slung over her shoulder and holding a graduation cap emblazoned with the words "come and take it."

"Now that I graduated from @KentState, I can finally arm myself on campus," Bennett, who earned a degree in biology, tweeted Sunday. "I should have been able to do so as a student — especially since 4 unarmed students were shot and killed by the government on this campus."

Bennett was referring to the infamous 1970 incident at the university in which Ohio Nation Guardsmen opened fire on student protesters, killing four and wounding nine. She was also voicing a wide-held belief that the Second Amendment was intended as means for Americans to defend themselves against the government.

<more>

Read more: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/05/16/kent-state-rifle-graduation-photos/616449002/

USALiberal (1,161 posts)

1. Idiot. Wild guess, a Trumper. nt
    Probably. She likely wouldn't vote for the gun grabber party that has said that she should put up with being raped rather than kill someone who is victimizing her.
    Blue_Tires (50,768 posts)

4. She's just attention whoring like all the other copycats

And clearly she's a poser because there's no way she's going to lug her bullshit toy to all her classes, tailgate parties, etc...

Don't give her what she wants...
    Of course she won't. How hard is it to understand that she GRADUATED and so won't be in classes. The idiots say that President Trump cannot read yet they demonstrate every day that THEY don't know how to read or read as little as possible.

Ohiogal (3,212 posts)

6. Attention whore

Soiling the campus of my alma mater.

I am sorry the media gave her any attention at all.
    Typical Jack*ss mentality.

Alethia Merritt (32 posts)

7. Someone could grab her by one arm and she would be helpless to even get that weapon even lifted.
    Ahpook (1,509 posts)

12. Exactly!

This goes to show how fucking stupid and irresponsible some of these gun owners really are.

This is just a show off. May have well painted it pink and had her poodle strolling along with her.

So disgusting!
    Just because Jack*sses are incompetent with a gun they assume a woman would be as well. Sexist jerks.

JI7 (66,695 posts)

8. A black man would have been shot and killed
    When they have nothing else they race bait. No surprise.

catchnrelease (1,341 posts)

13. Seems like

To me it looks like she has made herself MORE vulnerable by the way she's carrying the gun. I would think an attacker could pretty easily grab it from behind and pull her down or into a car or ? Slam her to the ground using it and then what is she going to do? I don't think she could possibly get it into a position to use it against an assailant up close. Maybe I'm wrong, but in any case she's showing herself to be a fool.

(As a woman I guess out of habit I try to be aware of my surroundings and not put myself in a bad situation, and that's what popped out at me in this photo.)
    *Rolls eyes* Idiots!! She's having pictures taken. It's staged. When she's carrying the weapon she won't 'carry' it in the same manner. And when she is actually carrying for self protections she likely won't be carrying an AR 10, but a smaller weapon.

But she made her point.

Pro 2nd Amendment - check.
    Throw liberals into hysterics - check.
    Show up liberals as ignorant fools about guns - check.
    Grad pictures taken - check.

Mission Accomplished.

Power CUer
    Yes, what IS wrong with people????

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Yes, what IS wrong with people????

Is she saying she felt her kids were such brats that she now wants to kill all kids?
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I always thought tolerant liberals like free speech such as this. Except if it is contrary to their views.

And they call conservatives the facists.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender