Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Now I'm waiting for these idiots to screw up Forbidden Planet......................
    There's no way you can trust her. Her missile is gigantic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wineslob View Post
    Now I'm waiting for these idiots to screw up Forbidden Planet......................

I can see it now. The guys accidentaly go into the future and in the end it is revealed that Earth is the Forbidden Planet. Unlivable and dead because we did not heed the calls of Manbearpig. In fact Robbie the Robot tells the astronauts that he was created by Manbearpig (just like the internet) and was to warn future generations of what man's greed had wrought to a once great planet.

Of course the movie is part of a double bill with An Inconvenient Truth.
    Last edited by Speedy; 12-16-2008 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I can see it now. The guys accidentaly go into the future and in the end it is revealed that Earth is the Forbidden Planet. Unlivable and dead because we did not heed the calls of Manbearpig. In fact Robbie the Robot tells the astronauts that he was created by Manbearpig (just like the internet) and was to warn future generations of what man's greed had wrought to a once great planet.

Of course the movie is part of a double bill with An Inconvenient Truth.
    Better yet, Robbie IS Owlgore, his brain transplanted into a robot body so that he can survive to keep warning people and adding time to his doomsday clock.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!