1. #1 Condoms required at Scouts' 24th World Jamboree 
    The Boy Scouts have decided to accept people who identify as gay and lesbian among their ranks. And girls are welcome now, too, into the iconic organization, which has renamed itself Scouts BSA.

So what’s next?

A mandate that condoms be made available to “all participants” of its global gathering.

It’s among the demands of the World Scout Committee for any host country of a World Scout Jamboree.

That would include the 24th World Scout Jamboree, scheduled July 21-Aug. 1, 2019, in West Virginia.

The Scouts say: “For the first time, a world jamboree will be hosted by three national Scout organizations: Scouts Canada, Asociación de Scouts de México, and the Boy Scouts of America. These three distinct cultures will join together to host the world Scouting community in a celebration of cultural exchange, mutual understanding, peace, and friendship.”

With condoms
    http://www.wnd.com/2018/05/condoms-r...3vqYfp1iUTt.99
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Boy, talk about a reach around

I'm wondering how far Scouts will go in being the opposite of what they were designed to be. Special camp areas for NAMBLA?

Five or 10 years ago my son's Scout Troop changed over to Trail Life. It wasn't a huge troop in number of boys, but it was known for being demanding and for the relatively high percentage of boys who earned Eagle rank.

In its announcement that it was severing ties with BSA, the Mormon church did not cite BSA's recent surrenders/compromises. But the given reason, to provide better spiritual instruction for LDS boys obviously meant that they felt that after many decades of association, BSA no longer was a suitable environment for that. A LOT of BSA troops are/were sponsored by Mormon churches.

IMO, BSA has slit its own throat.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

I wonder how many will just blow them up like balloons and treat them as such? At least that's what middle school aged boys did with condoms when they found them during my childhood years. Shock the girls kind of thing.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I wonder how many will just blow them up like balloons and treat them as such? At least that's what middle school aged boys did with condoms when they found them during my childhood years. Shock the girls kind of thing.
    I hope they were new.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I hope they were new.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!