1. #1 NFL Players Want ‘Special Rights’ No One Else Has to Protest Flag on the Job 
    Raise your hand if you do not work for the NFL and are allowed to express yourself in whatever way you please while you are on the job. Speak up if your employer allows you to protest and politick in front of the customers. Take one step forward if you can say whatever you want in front of your company’s clients while on the clock…

Anyone?

Anyone?

Didn’t think so.

And that is what you have to keep in mind as you watch these spoiled NFL crybaby-millionaires, who only work 16 days a year, crybaby over the fact that the NFL has at long last made it against the rules to spit on the American flag in front of the NFL’s customers.

You see, these man-babies are not asking for the same rights as everyone else. What these ungrateful narcissists are demanding are SPECIAL RIGHTS; rights no one else has.

Who, other than these greedy America-haters, can say and do whatever they want while on company time?
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ag-on-the-job/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Nit picking I know and the article is right on the mark but this?

who only work 16 days a year,
    That’s a hyperbole built on a hyperbole.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Nit picking I know and the article is right on the mark but this?

That’s a hyperbole built on a hyperbole.
    To be honest, not counting camp they do only work 16 days a year. Thanks to the CBA they can't have live practices anymore and OTA's are voluntary in most cases. During the season, the rest of the week are meetings and walkthroughs. Hell, after games teams don't report until Wednesday.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    To be honest, not counting camp they do only work 16 days a year. Thanks to the CBA they can't have live practices anymore and OTA's are voluntary in most cases. During the season, the rest of the week are meetings and walkthroughs. Hell, after games teams don't report until Wednesday.
    You got a whole different definition of work than I do. I had the great honor of getting acquainted with Bob Lilly and Lee Roy Jordon in the N Texas oilfields in the early '70s. Part of the program was minor portion owners would offer players opportunities to invest in their operations. More than once I watched them get out on the section line in the summer heat and run, not jog, run, for a half an hour at a time and those were days they weren't getting paid. They would look like they just walked up out of the lake.

Yeah, the public watches them 16 days a year but they and their fellow pro athletes work harder than 95% of the population just to stay in the game. And that comes from someone who hasn't watch a complete pro football game in nearly 30 years.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault