1. #1 Belgium shooting: Two police officers, passerby killed in Liege 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    By Lauren Said-Moorhouse and Vasco Cotovio, CNNUpdated 8:22 AM ET, Tue May 29, 2018

(CNN) Belgian authorities are investigating the killing of three people in the eastern city of Liege on Tuesday as a terror attack, the country's prosecutor said.

The incident occurred at around 10:30 a.m. (4:30 a.m. ET) when an assailant stabbed two policemen from behind before stealing their service weapons and using them on the officers, Liege Prosecutor Philippe Dulieu said at a news conference on Tuesday.

After killing the two police officers, the attacker continued walking through the street and opened fire on a parked vehicle, fatally wounding the driver inside, Dulieu added.

According to the prosecutor, the suspect then took refuge in a local high school where he held a woman hostage. When police intervened, the man opened fire, injuring several other officers, before he was shot dead.
    No doubt a knife/gun nut from the ebil USA!!!!

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

The Amish are getting restless.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Trump's fault

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM