1. #1 California Mayor Proposes $1,000 for People Considered ‘Most Likely to Shoot Somebody 
    Stockton, California, Mayor Michael Tubbs (D) is proposing $1,000 for people considered “most likely to shoot somebody.”
    Fox & Friends reports that Tubbs’ plan would offer potential shooters “18 months of counseling” and the money if they avoid getting into trouble.

The Los Angeles Times reports that financial incentives for potential shooters is part of a “program … called Advance Peace.” It is being advertised as a way to reach shooters before they act on their proclivities, using the money and the counseling to lure them away from violence.

Tubbs said, “Let me be clear, Advance Peace is not a get out of jail free card. Participating in this program doesn’t erase the past, but it does help these young men learn how to make better choices for their own and our community’s collective future.”
    Naturally, this will be paid for by people who aren't likely to shoot anybody.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...hoot-somebody/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

I think he's also proposed a minimum income for city residents. Stockton recently went through bankruptcy. If this guy's Full Lunatic ideas get implemented Stockton will soon again be bankrupt.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

He is trying to address the mental health issues that lead people to commit such acts.

I think the $1000 incentive is wrong, though, because some people will say anything to get $1000. And because the money would better go to pay the counselors who will provide services to those who have rage issues.