1. #1 Froglegs trolls CNN's Jim Acosta at Nashville rally: gets "You are fake news" on TV. 
    Power CUer
    Just a little fun from Joe Dan Gorman, the creator of "Intellectual Froglegs".

VIDEO: Trolling Jim Acosta: The Art of the Troll
    https://intellectualfroglegs.com/the-art-of-the-troll/

https :// vimeo.com/ 272681018

...It was not-at-all planned, but by pure happenstance—the planets of Karma lined up perfectly. I had selected my freshly laundered “You are Fake News” shirt (as I always look amazing in it)… with no idea I would cross paths with the King of Fake News himself, CNN’s Jim Acosta. But as soon as I saw reigning heavyweight champion of Fake News—I had an idea.

Target Acquired

After performing a series impressive Interpretive Fake News Dance routines in front of the press cage— I knew had Jim’s attention—how could I not? So with the agility of an overweight cat and the cunning of a buffalo…. I sprung into action.

I have to say… Jimmy was actually nice —although I could sense he was intimidated by my vastly superior intellect. And he was also very wrong as we discussed the Chicago Gun problem–for which he blamed Indiana. (So, Chicago’s gun problem is Indiana’s fault? Sure, why not?) LOL. BUT seeing as how I was in an extra- good mood— I broke out a ‘full-court press’ charm offensive… as I had to distract him from the giant “YOU ARE FAKE NEWS” text emblazoned across my chest… just long enough to get a handshake & a pic.

The picture Jim posted was just the Karma thing… I can’t wait until the next rally.

Final thought: Jim Acosta is not what you would call a ‘burly fellow’— to the contrary, I was afraid to shake his Palmolive-soft hand too hard….for something might snap, pop or squish.

And bless his heart—he had no clue he was being trolled. You know, zero-self-awareness is an important quality for today’s journalists.

You gotta admit—getting “the troll-ee” to help you troll him = master level trolling [see Jim’s Tweet below]

But all in all, it was a great time...

Power CUer