1. #1 Soros' San Diego candidate loses TV funding 
    Power CUer
    I'm hoping this is good news. San Diego voters are well aware of who this woman is and who is backing her. This is part of Soros' attempt to buy DA offices across the country.

PAC backing DA candidate Jones-Wright cancels all TV advertising
    http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...530-story.html

A political action committee funded by billionaire George Soros that has pumped hundreds of thousands of dollars into the campaign of Genevieve Jones-Wright for district attorney canceled all of its planned television advertising Wednesday for the candidate, just six days before voters go to the polls.

The move by the California Justice & Public Safety PAC, confirmed by two local television station managers, is a blow to the Jones-Wright campaign in the run-up to election day. The PAC had been running saturation-level television advertisements for the past several weeks over county airwaves.

The commercials were polished, biographical ads designed to introduce Jones-Wright to voters in the county and crucially raise her name recognition as she competes against the current officeholder, District Attorney Summer Stephan...

It’s unclear what caused the PAC to cancel its ad buys. A spokesman for the group — which under campaign finance laws has to act independently and can’t coordinate with the campaign it is supporting — declined repeated requests to comment Wednesday.

But political insiders say the move could show the PAC concluded the massive campaign has failed to boost Jones-Wright enough, and has decided to deploy its money elsewhere....

...San Diego political consultant John Dadian said with no statement from the PAC it was impossible to know precisely why they pulled down the ads. But he said it’s not an encouraging sign for Jones-Wright.

“The only thing I can possibly think of is they had some indicator or polling showing that their candidate they are supporting doesn’t stand a chance, so why waste the money,” he said.

“The only thing I can possibly think of is they had some indicator or polling showing that their candidate they are supporting doesn’t stand a chance, so why waste the money,”

Let me just . . . . savor that for a minute. I hope it's true, and same for the other "candidates" that old f***er's trying to install.

I see there's a PAC looking to meddle in several Calif. counties elections using 1.5 million from Soros. Hopefully his name will turn into poison, and his money for backing will become an instant disqualifier in the voters eyes.

Why Soros' group thought they could turn the DA's office in San Diego County I can't fathom. I won't claim it's CA's most conservative county, but with all those current and retired Navy and Marines families living there? True , my son lives in the country and had a good laugh at a dude that tried to burgle a home in his neighborhood. The woul-be burglar ended up at the business end of a gun while waiting for the police to arrive. My son says the cars in his neighborhood "all" have USMC, USN and/or NRA stickers.

Back on-topic, two other counties' DA offices the Soros group is trying to turn are Alameda and Contra Costa Counties, in the East SF Bay Area. Even though the former includes Berserkeley I think their chances may be poor.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Why Soros' group thought they could turn the DA's office in San Diego County I can't fathom. I won't claim it's CA's most conservative county, but with all those current and retired Navy and Marines families living there?
    Now didn't you ever read Nadin over at DU? You know, the famous roving reporter for an extremely minor fishwrap in North County? San Diego is, according to Nadin, really purple, and the only thing keeping the blue wave down are the evil developers.

Seriously, San Diego is conservative enough that Rush Limbaugh still plays here on the major Clear Channel station (600 KOGO) while LA's KFI 640 (also CC) dropped Rush a number of years ago. (I think he's still on some minor station up there.)

True , my son lives in the country and had a good laugh at a dude that tried to burgle a home in his neighborhood. The woul-be burglar ended up at the business end of a gun while waiting for the police to arrive. My son says the cars in his neighborhood "all" have USMC, USN and/or NRA stickers.
    I am part of a church group that meets once a week. We have a guy in our group who has a concealed carry permit and he does carry. The funny thing is we all feel safer with him carrying. That's something the Soros gun control nutjobs will never understand.

Back on-topic, two other counties' DA offices the Soros group is trying to turn are Alameda and Contra Costa Counties, in the East SF Bay Area. Even though the former includes Berserkeley I think their chances may be poor.
    Really? I would have thought Alameda was a goner.

Power CUer
    More on this:

George Soros Pulls Out of San Diego’s District Attorney Race
    http://freebeacon.com/politics/georg...attorney-race/
    A political action committee launched and bankrolled by liberal billionaire George Soros is pulling out of San Diego's district attorney race.

The California Justice & Public Safety PAC, which was established by Soros to support Geneviéve Jones-Wright, a far-left public defender, recently pulled an advertisement depicting District Attorney Summer Stephan as having a backlog of rape kits that needed to be tested. The ad came under fire for being false and misleading.

Now, the PAC is leaving the race entirely. Soros's PAC has cancelled all future advertisements in support of Jones-Wright, according to television station managers in the region.