1. #1 Obama — Just Too Good for Us 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Do you want to gag???

Read this garbage from Maureen Dowd.

She might as well give oBAMA a blowjob...

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

Barf!

Guess she's doing a bit of advanced cover for her saint before it comes out how much he's been involved in the spying and more. She doesn't qualify even remotely as a journalist.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Do you want to gag???

Read this garbage from Maureen Dowd.

She might as well give oBAMA a blowjob...

LINK
    Thanks for posting that. Read it this morning & almost got sick.

She is a decent columnist. At times. Today's was not worth a crap. Nauseating in fact.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    She drank the coo-laid didn't she

He pushed aside his loyal vice president, who was considered an unguided missile, and backed a woman who had no economic message and who almost used the slogan, “Because It’s Her Turn.” Then he put his own reputation for rectitude at risk by pre-emptively exonerating Hillary Clinton on the email issue, infuriating federal agents who were still investigating the case.

The hunger for revolutionary change, the fear that some people were being left behind in America and that no one in Washington cared, was an animating force at the boisterous rallies for Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders.

Yet Obama, who had surfed a boisterous wave into the Oval, ignored the restiveness — here and around the world. He threw his weight behind the most status quo, elitist candidate.

“I couldn’t shake the feeling that I should have seen it coming,” Rhodes writes about the “darkness” that enveloped him when he saw the electoral map turn red. “Because when you distilled it, stripped out the racism and misogyny, we’d run against Hillary eight years ago with the same message Trump had used: She’s part of a corrupt establishment that can’t be trusted to change.”

Ms Dowdy. has no idea that Rhodes is telling us how useless the little o was. She thinks he’s praising him and the actuality is that he’s exposing the clay feet.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    He pushed aside his loyal vice president, who was considered an unguided missile, and backed a woman who had no economic message and who almost used the slogan, “Because It’s Her Turn.” Then he put his own reputation for rectitude at risk by pre-emptively exonerating Hillary Clinton on the email issue, infuriating federal agents who were still investigating the case.

The hunger for revolutionary change, the fear that some people were being left behind in America and that no one in Washington cared, was an animating force at the boisterous rallies for Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders.

Yet Obama, who had surfed a boisterous wave into the Oval, ignored the restiveness — here and around the world. He threw his weight behind the most status quo, elitist candidate.

“I couldn’t shake the feeling that I should have seen it coming,” Rhodes writes about the “darkness” that enveloped him when he saw the electoral map turn red. “Because when you distilled it, stripped out the racism and misogyny, we’d run against Hillary eight years ago with the same message Trump had used: She’s part of a corrupt establishment that can’t be trusted to change.”

Ms Dowdy. has no idea that Rhodes is telling us how useless the little o was. She thinks he’s praising him and the actuality is that he’s exposing the clay feet.
    The audio clip of the not-Rhodes scholar is hilarious. He was so devastated post election he could barely talk. Privately was enjoying bathing in his tears.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

That quote was nauseating in it sycophancy, but one must admit this was spot-on:

his loyal vice president, who was considered an unguided missile, and backed a woman who had no economic message and who almost used the slogan, “Because It’s Her Turn.”
    Actually, the word "economic" is superfluous.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!