1. #1 To my fellow Californians: VOTE TODAY (If you haven't already) 
    Power CUer
    And vote for Cox, if you can. He is the only Republican that stands a chance in a huge, jungle primary, littered with vanity candidates. If two Democrats (Newsom and Villiaragosa) end up in a run-off, the state will be beyond hope.

And on ballot measures: No new taxes or fees or tolls!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    And on ballot measures: No new taxes or fees or tolls!
    YES!

Power CUer
    More on our jungle primary:

California’s primary system flummoxes Democrats, GOP
    http://thehill.com/homenews/state-wa...-democrats-gop
    ...“It’s not doing what it was laid out to do. It’s making campaigns more expensive, it’s making it harder for people to run,” House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said in an interview Sunday. “Everything about it is bad. I think it should be removed.”

Since the jungle primary was approved, the number of registered Republicans has fallen by about half a million, while the number of registered Democrats has risen by about 900,000.

The number of voters who register without a party preference has risen by 1.4 million; for the first time in state history, nonaffiliated voters outnumber registered Republicans.

“I think [the top-two primary] has destroyed the Republican Party,” McCarthy said. “You get fewer people running. You get fewer ideas debated.”

Democrats are worried that crowded fields, inspired by energy on the left, puts them at risk of missing out on key seats. So many candidates could divide the Democratic electorate enough that two Republicans might advance to the general election in November — as happened four years ago, when Rep. Steve Knight (R) and a fellow Republican advanced in what could have been a winnable seat for Democrats.

The jungle primary was supposed to incentivize moderate stands and bipartisan compromise, but this year’s contests showcase a bevy of contenders who have entrenched themselves even further into their partisan corners.....

McCarthy's BSing! It's doing exactly what Ds intended it to do, get 3rd parties off all November election ballots and get R candidates off many November election ballots. That many R "leaders" failed to recognize that latter purpose illustrates how damnably DUMB the CA R Party has become.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    McCarthy's BSing! It's doing exactly what Ds intended it to do, get 3rd parties off all November election ballots and get R candidates off many November election ballots. That many R "leaders" failed to recognize that latter purpose illustrates how damnably DUMB the CA R Party has become.
    If I remember correctly, Ahnold supported it.

Power CUer
    For any Angelinos out there....

Los Angeles Crime Is Out Of Control: ‘The Current Sheriff Is Hiding Statistics… Murders Up 56%… Property Crime Through The Ceiling’
    http://www.thedailysheeple.com/los-a...ceiling_062018

It’s no secret that major cities around the country are cesspools of criminal activity and violence. And the problem is only go to get worse according Bob Lindsey, a 40-year veteran of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s department and candidate for the top law enforcement job in the county.

With the election for Sheriff just 24 hours away (June 5 is election day), over 90% of deputies surveyed in the department say he’s the only one who can effectively destroy the top-down control that has infested the Sheriff’s Office, which in recent years has spent more time attacking law enforcement personnel than it has going after violent MS-13 gang members.

The result, as Lindsey notes in the following interview with SGT Report, is significantly higher violent crime that has empowered criminals to act ever more brazenly.