1. #1 Samantha Bee Hemorrhaging Advertisers 
    Power CUer
    In case you haven't been hearing about it.

Samantha Bee show loses more advertisers a week after Ivanka Trump insult: Report
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ers-a-week-af/
    ...One week after TBS host Samantha Bee unleashed an obscene attack on Ivanka Trump, most of the advertisers seem to have disappeared from her ‘Full Frontal’ show. Bee on Wednesday night returned to blame the media for playing up her vulgar comments, but companies like Taco Bell, Jim Beam, Geico and others did not,” wrote Scott Whitlock, an analyst for Newsbusters.org, a conservative press watchdog.

The TBS Network aired promotional spots for other shows to fill the time instead. There were only six national advertising spots for Playstation 4, Cascade plus upcoming movies, Mr. Whitlock found in his report.

Last week, before Ms. Bee made her remark, there were ads for State Farm, Orkin, Verizon, Snickers, Discover, Taco Bell, Centrum and others. None were back on Wednesday evening.

“State Farm and Autotrader announced they were dropping Bee. Others seem to have just quietly left,” Mr. Whitlock wrote...

Liberals were the ones who started the boycott advertisers response to shows they didn't like. They made the advertisers so jumpy that the drop shows at even the hint of a scandal. Samantha Bee has only her ilk to blame for the response.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Samantha Bee has herself to blame for all this. She claims to be a feminist. Real feminists don't use that word. I'm pretty sure she was offended by the anti-Hillary shirts that used that word.

Unless she can get new sponsors, her show is not going to last very long.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Samantha Bee has herself to blame for all this. She claims to be a feminist. Real feminists don't use that word. I'm pretty sure she was offended by the anti-Hillary shirts that used that word.

Unless she can get new sponsors, her show is not going to last very long.
    Ah, but you are second-wave pre-Eve Ensler feminism. Third wave feminism and the Vagina Monologues "reclaimed" that word, allegedly. Don't ask me--my last bout with feminism was Andrea Dworkin.