Thread: Snowy Tuesday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Snowy Tuesday 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    It's a refreshing 17 degrees out there this morning and we have light snow.
    Looks like near a half inch so far, nothing much...yet. :D

TOTD: How carried away do you get with Christmas gifts for your animals?

We picked up a few toys for the hounds this year but nothing like last. Not that they will notice (I think)...:eek:
    May the FORCE be with you!

Didn't buy a single one. She lost her rights to Christmas presents when she ate $135 worth of linoleum in our kitchen.

Patent Member
    I don't know how cold it is, but it's better than yesterday when just walking outside made your body hurt. At least my drivers side door thawed overnight, so now I don't have to crawl in from the passenger side.

But we're expected to get around 4" of snow tonight, which means I'll have to break out the shovels when I get home.

TOTD: The cat has a box of toys, and doesn't play with any of them. Her favorite toy is a homemade elastic ball that she runs around the house chasing. There's really no point in getting her anything new, she'll just ignore it and go for old reliable.

Woo hoo! It's 2 degrees above 0 F! It might get all the way up to 18 F today. I should have packed a bikini. We're going to get more snow but that's how it will be all week long.

TOTD: We don't get carried anywhere in terms of pet presents. They get chewies and training treats all year long and they do not wear "outfits". Their toys get replaced as needed. I grow catnip and so the cat has a stash for most of the year.

They all do get a pretty fantastic breakfast on Christmas Day made up of the leftovers from Christmas Eve. :D

It's sunny and 80 degrees here.

We're cutting back on the doggie gifts this year since the Dachshund destroys them in about ten minutes. We actually took them to PetsMart one year Christmas shopping, but the Dachshund pissed and shit in the middle of the aisle. Then my Jack Russell started raising hell at a German Shephard on the way out. Our children are too out of control to go to PetsMart anymore.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

No snow on the ground, and it's in the high 40's.

TOTD: I bought a couple new leather collars, but they were not for the dog. :D

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Our cats (3) and dogs (4) get spoiled rotten year round here at the Alamo. I can't actually think of anything to get them that they don't already get. :D
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

TOTD

I asked my wife if we could get a 42" Plasma for the cats to watch their Kitty Fun Time dvd's on.

Won't someone here think of the kitties?

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    TOTD

I asked my wife if we could get a 42" Plasma for the cats to watch their Kitty Fun Time dvd's on.

I bet that went over well....:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    TOTD

The kitties have been so good I think they deserve a new TV.:)