1. #1 Latest higher ed debate: Are there differences between women and ‘trans women’? 
    Power CUer
    Latest higher ed debate: Are there differences between women and ‘trans women’?
    https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/45638/

Philosophy professors and academics are allegedly ignoring a critical question regarding LGBT activism: Specifically, are there any differences between women and “transgender women?”

At Inside Higher Ed, Colleen Flaherty reports on the strange state of transgender politics within philosophy circles, specifically: “If there are inherent differences in interests between cisgender women and trans women, why aren’t academics debating them?”

“Trans women” are men who “identify” as women but who otherwise usually have all the normal signifiers of being a male, including male genitalia, facial hair and body types.

Flaherty quotes Kathleen Stock, a philosophy professor at the University of Sussex in England, who wrote recently: “Beyond the academy, there’s a huge and impassioned discussion going on, around the apparent conflict between women-who-are-not-transwomen’s rights and interests, and transwomen’s rights and interests. And yet nearly all academic philosophers – including, surprisingly, feminist philosophers – are ignoring it.”

According to Stock, part of the problem might be “fear of being labeled transphobic for asserting that there are important differences between cisgender women and trans women — what is called the ‘gender-critical’ position.”

“Cisgender” women and “trans women” are objectively different at the molecular level: With the exception of genetic abnormalities, women have have a XX sex chromosome, while men have a XY chromosome. This produces numerous major and consequential physiological differences between the sexes.

Well. That's how the left rolls. Just make the environment hostile for anyone who doesn't agree. Saves them from actually trying to defend their positions. Seeing how most of them are indefensible it's a reasonable method for them..

1. Trans women have a Y chromosome.
    2. Real women menstruate during their fertile years.
    3. Real women do not need to have periodic surgery to maintain a female appearance.
    4. Trans women have Adam's Apples.
    5. Trans women have to remove chest hair, one way or another.
    6. Real women can have multiple orgasms.

So, yes, there are differences between trans women and born women.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    1. Trans women have a Y chromosome.
    2. Real women menstruate during their fertile years.
    3. Real women do not need to have periodic surgery to maintain a female appearance.
    4. Trans women have Adam's Apples.
    5. Trans women have to remove chest hair, one way or another.
    6. Real women can have multiple orgasms.

So, yes, there are differences between trans women and born women.
    You, noonwitch, are a TRANSPHOBE for even bringing any of this up. Seriously, look at the original article:
    https://www.insidehighered.com/news/...ender-identity

"Real Women" are really women in the bilogical sence. trans " women" are really men with a mental problem.

There is nothing to debate.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    "Real Women" are really women in the bilogical sence. trans " women" are really men with a mental problem.

There is nothing to debate.
    I'm with you on this. Apparently academics are "smarter" than we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I'm with you on this. Apparently academics are "smarter" than we are.
    Maybe that's why they are included in the purges when the commies take over.

They live in a bubble totally disconnected from reality. Unfortunately they have the power to shape young minds.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    Maybe that's why they are included in the purges when the commies take over.

They live in a bubble totally disconnected from reality. Unfortunately they have the power to shape young minds.
    I don't know if they will be purged in an information economy,

We had an incident in the women's locker room at the pool on Friday, but it involved teenaged boys who followed their "sister" into the women's locker room. It had nothing to do with transgenderism. Poor sister, though.