1. #1 Senate Intelligence Committee’s former director of security has been Indicted 
    Power CUer
    (He leaked to New York Times reporter Ali Watkins and lied to the FBI)

James A. Wolfe, the Senate Intelligence Committee’s former director of security has been indicted by a Grand Jury.
    https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/stat...09908972761089

Excellent hammer-smash.

Plus I sense the presence of sleeper-Sessions in the background, finally awakening.

Sounds like another illicit extra-marital affair like Strzok & Page, was at the root of it. We'll find-out shortly if Wolfe was married. I sense the reporter thought she was being clever by partly using her old email-addy from college to discuss...………… wait for it…………. ta daaaa, Carter Paige. Should be an interesting day.

Guys, in general, get stupid when it comes to sex. Every spy agency in the world knows this and uses it to their advantage.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    Excellent hammer-smash.

Plus I sense the presence of sleeper-Sessions in the background, finally awakening.

Sounds like another illicit extra-marital affair like Strzok & Page, was at the root of it. We'll find-out shortly if Wolfe was married. I sense the reporter thought she was being clever by partly using her old email-addy from college to discuss...………… wait for it…………. ta daaaa, Carter Paige. Should be an interesting day.
    Stealth Jeff? We'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Stealth Jeff? We'll see...

You're probably right. It sounds like the culprits were caught in the act in this case. I wish there was a streaming political-crime court-site because Wolfe is going in as we speak.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    You're probably right. It sounds like the culprits were caught in the act in this case. I wish there was a streaming political-crime court-site because Wolfe is going in as we speak.
    Heh. I wonder what all he leaked. (And for whom)

Power CUer
    More on this. It's connected to Carter Page.

Leaker Crackdown Begins: Top Senate Staffer Arrested In Leak Probe; NYT Journo's Records Seized
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...records-seized

...Wolfe, 57, is a former Army intelligence analyst who worked for the Senate for over 30 years. He stopped performing work for the committee in December and retired last month. More from the NYT:

Court documents describe Mr. Wolfe’s communications with four reporters, using encrypted messaging applications. It appeared that the F.B.I. was investigating how Ms. Watkins learned that Russian spies in 2013 had tried to recruit Carter Page, a former Trump foreign policy adviser. She published an article for BuzzFeed News on April 3, 2017, about the attempted recruitment of Mr. Page in which he confirmed the contacts.

In another case, the indictment said, Mr. Wolfe used an encrypted messaging app to alert another reporter in October 2017 that he had served Mr. Page with a subpoena to testify before the committee. The reporter, who was not named, published an article disclosing that Mr. Page had been compelled to appear. After it was published, Mr. Wolfe wrote to the journalist to say, “Good job!” and, “I’m glad you got the scoop,” according to court papers.

The same month, Mr. Wolfe reached out to a third reporter on the same unidentified app to offer to serve as an unnamed source, the documents said.

Mr. Wolfe also communicated with a fourth reporter, using his Senate email account, from 2015 to 2017, prosecutors said. They said he denied those contacts.