1. #1 Berlin: Muslims Attack Jewish Teen for Playing Israeli Music 
    Jewish Israeli teen and two of his friends were attacked by several Arab Muslims on the Berlin subway on Saturday for listening to Hebrew-language musician Omer Adam, it is claimed.

The incident occurred at the Zoologischer Garten U-Bahn station, near the site of the deadly Christmas Market terror attack that occurred in December of 2016 in which 12 people were killed by radical Islamic extremist and failed asylum seeker Anis Amri.

According to 17-year-old Yonatan, the Arabs, who claimed to be originally from the Gaza strip, approached him and his friends after hearing the Hebrew lyrics of Israeli Omer Adam’s song which was playing on one of the teen’s mobile phones, bestselling German tabloid Bild reports.

According to the teen, the Muslims shouted at them: “Music in Hebrew? For 70 years you have killed children. Berlin is our city now and here we do not listen to dirty Jewish music.”

“If I had a knife, I would have killed you … if I see you again, you are finished,” one of the Muslims is said to have added
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...israeli-music/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I don't like rag heads, they are what they are and my mind can't be poisoned by the argument they are loving people, they are not loving and act like animals, you don't appease these ass wipes you make them vanish or stay in their own crap hole where ever they came from. They are a thousand years behind in society and worship false gods, they are heathen to put it mildly. If the Europeans had any brains they would not be importing these slime balls. They do not mix in any other religion and are a blight on the entire world now that they can travel out of their own little areas where they were once not able to get out among the rest of the world.