Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1 Justin Trudeau Wore Fake Stick-On EyeBrows a G7 
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    8,396
    Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau appeared to be losing an eyebrow when speaking with reporters on Thursday at the G7 Summit.


    French President Emmanuel Macron and Trudeau addressed reporters at the summit, and Trudeau trashed the United States for implementing new metal tariffs on U.S. allies. However, Twitter users pointed out that during his screed it looked like he may have been losing a fake eyebrow.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    20,647
    As if we didn't know what a meterosexual Trudeau was to begin with.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member FourWinds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,377
    You know there's got to be at least one of those reptilian conspiracy theorists out there having a shit fit over this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Drive-by Poster ABC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FL & GA
    Posts
    5,424
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    As if we didn't know what a meterosexual Trudeau was to begin with.
    Ha! Ha! A perfect example of one! Such a wienie!

    "False eyebrow" or not ... :dunno-smiley:

    Who cares? He matters not in the least on the world stage! And I think even *he* at this point, realizes it!

    American By Choice ~ 1980
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    26,272
    Quote Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    You know there's got to be at least one of those reptilian conspiracy theorists out there having a shit fit over this.
    I'm waiting for the YouTube videos to come out and use Trudeau as proof that our reptilian overlords are really running the world.
    Liberals! The real fascists.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member cadillac shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3,603
    And Twitter wonders why they can't sustain a serious defense of Trudeau's peevishness.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    19,228
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I'm waiting for the YouTube videos to come out and use Trudeau as proof that our reptilian overlords are really running the world.

    Trudeau doesn't need fake eyebrows. He's hot. I still haven't figured out how he managed to insult the most thin-skinned President in history.

    Maybe it was just difficult for Trump to have to stand next to someone who is so much more attractive to women than he is.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member cadillac shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3,603
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Maybe it was just difficult for Trump to have to stand next to someone who is so much more attractive to women than he is.

    Nah. Hard-core guys don't think like that.


    We go with whatever charm we're putting out there at any given moment.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    22,946
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Trudeau doesn't need fake eyebrows. He's hot. I still haven't figured out how he managed to insult the most thin-skinned President in history.

    Maybe it was just difficult for Trump to have to stand next to someone who is so much more attractive to women than he is.
    No, I have a feeling that Trump signed the document to get out of the G7 meeting and took Justin's little tirade as a chance to pull out. I don't think Trump ever had any intention of agreeing to the terms in the document. This way, he can blame Canada--or at least Justin. Maybe just Justin (and his recalcitrant eyebrow.) The Canadians are very nice people, in general--especially these lovely people who save kittens:



    (Justin's just weird. He's got a pretty face (takes after Mama) but I just don't find him terribly attractive. Then again, I expect men to kill bugs and fix air conditioners.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member cadillac shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Then again, I expect men to kill bugs and fix air conditioners.

    Which we'll do it and like it. As our elders taught us.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •