Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The sick, insane, "normalization" of Donald Trump by FOX News and right-wing radio... 
    link

kentuck (86,930 posts) The sick, insane, "normalization" of Donald Trump by FOX News and right-wing radio...

There is no logical explanation for why they do it?

They see the same insane narcissism and arrogance and lies that everybody else sees. They see the danger posed to our institutions and our democracy. Yet, they continue to "normalize" his words and actions to fit some undefined partisan religion. It is very close to a cult. There is no logical explanation.

They say that if it is the opposite of mainstream thought or mainstream media, then it must be right, regardless of how far it steers from reality. They say that if it pisses off the liberals, then that is all they need to know. Unfortunately, those are not rational thoughts. They are a delusion.

It is a mentally-deranged mindset. But they are a detriment and danger to us all. They cannot tell the truth because they are not in touch with reality. Basic facts do not match up with their belief system. They live in an unreal world, nourished by the compliments of like-minded cultists.
    They arrogantly think that if the news outlets don't report on President Trump or if they don't non stop mock him that it "normalizes him". It doesn't matter. He IS the President. "Normalization" is simply a liberal delusion, again born out of hatred and non stop temper tantrums at losing the election.

And liberals - this is merely YOUR OPINION. And YOUR OPINION has no more importance than anyone else's opinion.

Thomas Hurt (1,718 posts)

5. what Trump is...is their version of a real man and real leader. That is how sick conservatism can be
    And that's just an opinion. Not FACT. My opinion was that those who voted for the corrupt Obama and Hillary were and are SICK.

And here's MORE OPINIONS born out hatred for President Trump and those "others' who voted for him.

Crutchez_CuiBono (1,106 posts)

10. Hmm

Democrats OWN the right presidential decision based on being educated and thoughtful and by thinking ahead, and voting for the appropriate candidate, based on that. We were ROBBED of our Presidential Sovereign we voted for. There is no disguising that truth as of 6-10-18.
    Now.
    Imagine if you're stupid. Or deplorable for whatever reason. You haven't taken time away from selfish things to become educated, or thoughtful, or appropriate in living life in a SOCIETY. Like we have as a system here in the USA. That WHOLE 'body of trying to be a better human being'...is missing. Bc they weren't motivated to find out a god damn thing, except how to get by and get over in their lives and probably carry around a huge dose of resentment (and anger) for being lazy about it.
    Of course they are hanging on apparently 'cult-like,'...bc it proves to them, they were right all along about their life choices. And everyone else was wrong...so fuck you. "I told you I didn't need no Civics class..." (or a moral compass.)
    So as a dt voter, if you can say you voted for the guy that was an 'uniformed decision', then you look like a genius, and you haven't done a damn thing,( like the rest of us) to be intelligent contributors to the nation that got us to where we are at now. All of us..The United States of America. THE LEADER OF THE WORLD.
    It's a game to them bc they (being stupid) can handle/digest envisioning two outcomes...win or lose. Like a football game, It's a game bc their uninformed reality doesn't tell them that political science can't be learned watching fox news. it's literally a science...taught in college. For a reason. (bc it's not easy and the stakes for being wrong is too great.)
    Now all that above may sound like rambling if so. Sorry in advance. But, it would seem like we spend too much time trying to explain unexplainable behavior to our detriment. It's like trying to figure out why a drunk does what they do. You will have a new profoundly stupid and unrewarding journey everyday. The shine has warn off the "can you believe they did THIS?" angle to responding to the real problem. Addressing the fact that there's a provocateur in the WH. And The Authorities need to address it.
    LOL. They think they were sooooo informed and oh so sophisticated when they voted for the Hillyb*th. The Hillyb*th who will be lucky if she doesn't end up in prison for her illegal and corrupt acts. In fact the Hillyb*tch and The Black *ss will likely be the reason a number of people go to prison.
    mountain grammy (17,916 posts)

11. and the mainstream media too.

Every morning around 6 when we wake up, my husband puts on the news of the day.

Now, after 5 minutes I'm up and out of the bedroom as the local news rattles on breathlessly about all things "president trump" (which they repeat over and over) does, says, or farts.

I think I'm losing my mind.

Over 1 1/2 years and they still are sore losers

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Translated from DUmmie into English: They're treating the president like he's the president.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Over 1 1/2 years and they still are sore losers

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Don't worry, it'll continue for 6 1/2 more years.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    Translated from DUmmie into English: They're treating the president like he's the president.
    Yeppers, and like he's an actual human being.

Consider this irony:

* Bill Clinton had to "normalize" himself using Socks the Cat and Bill's picking a dog he named "Buddy";

* Obama "normalized" himself using a very public search for a family dog (note that they didn't already have one even though Sasha and Malia were or almost were teenagers).
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

They see the danger posed to our institutions and our democracy.
    Actually, Fox and ConservaTalkers don't share your delusion, kt.

The Walking Abnormal are concerned with the normalcy of a normal billionaire.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Yeppers, and like he's an actual human being.

Consider this irony:

* Bill Clinton had to "normalize" himself using Socks the Cat and Bill's picking a dog he named "Buddy";

* Obama "normalized" himself using a very public search for a family dog (note that they didn't already have one even though Sasha and Malia were or almost were teenagers).
    Obama went further to normalize himself by not eating that dog. At least while in office.
    Not PTArmigan. Just Anti Anti-gun.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by hoplophobe View Post
    Obama went further to normalize himself by not eating that dog. At least while in office.
    I don't think he ever ate dog. Then again, I don't believe he wrote that autobiography either.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I don't think he ever ate dog. ...
    I dunno ... has their dog been seen recently?

I know canine cuisine is somewhat common in Korea and SE China, but I don't know about Indonesia.