1. #1 Finally, someone is saying it. 
    link

I wondered how long it would be before they came full circle back to this. Looks like the compliant and complicit media (as the arm of the Democrats) has decided now is the time. After all nothing else has worked. Well this didn't before but they have to do somethingggggg.

Arkansas Granny (21,842 posts)

Finally, someone is saying it.

Donald Trump Looks And Acts Mentally Ill, Says CNBC Correspondent John Harwood
    'I’ll be honest, as a citizen, I’m concerned about the President’s state of mind,' he says.

Donald Trump looks and talks like a person who is mentally ill, says CNBC correspondent John Harwood, and others at the network are also questioning the president’s sanity, Mediaite is reporting.

Trump’s behavior at the G7 summit, during which he’s railed against “unfair” trade practices with America’s closest allies, suggested allowing Russia back into the fold, threatening retaliatory tariffs, and criticized presidents going back to the Eisenhower administration, has been described as “harsh” even by Fox News. But for Harwood and his CNBC colleagues, it’s more concerning than that.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4934738/do...mpression=true
    With enough money and a compliant media you can make anyone "look mentally unbalanced". And that is all this is. Along with the idiots being terrified because President Trump is succeeding where their assh*le of a President either was a failure or had decided that to "fundamentally transform the US" that poverty was necessary so he did everything he could do to make it worse. Mid term elections are coming up so they are acting like the haters they are.

Thomas Hurt (1,718 posts)

3. The man is emotionally damaged and mentally unstable....

a little paranoia, narcissism, psychopathy, and an extremist ideologue.

He can still wipe himself, socialize with others after a fashion, make a living, but he is as crazy as a bed bug.
    trixie2 (410 posts)

4. I don't know how anyone can NOT see him as ill or insane

The G7 summit was just another way to slam our allies. He has always adored dictators. WHY CAN'T THEY SEE THIS?
    Because, Trixie, the INSANE ones are those who hate someone so much that they will work to destroy someone by lying over and over again and just generally acting like a mix of petulant brat and evil monster. "Insane people" often don't see themselves as insane (and obviously liberals don't see it of themselves). It's not President Trump who is insane, but many liberals ARE.

thbobby (1,045 posts)

6. trump is an evil and cowardly man

cracking under legal pressure. He has a paranoid fear of his essence being publicly exposed. Like every hater, he hates himself most of all. He tries to destroy the good in order to justify his own impotence. trump is a rotten egg that is about to explode.
    More liberal psychobabble, as they try to paint President Trump as unstable.

cornball 24 (518 posts)

8. IMO, equating Trump with those who suffer from mental illness is a gross distortion of

the real issue. Trump is evil. He has no regard for anyone except himself and will destroy the entire world to satisfy the malevolence of his being.
    And of course many in the Jack*ss Party agree with this.........because they believe that anyone who isn't an unhinged liberal like they are is 'evil'.

And I've said it before, but they are mad as h*ll because they are not able to manipulate or intimidate President Trump into doing what THEY want.

I'm curious what john harwood's bona fides are that allow him to diagnose President Trump as mentally ill...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

If Trump were truly mentally ill then why do the DUpipo keep attacking him and making fun of him? Do they think it is okay to make fun of the mentally ill?

I think anybody who would run for president is crazy. But that's just me.

Insane is when you blame your husband getting a blowjob from an intern on a vast right-wing conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    link

I wondered how long it would be before they came full circle back to this. Looks like the compliant and complicit media (as the arm of the Democrats) has decided now is the time. After all nothing else has worked. Well this didn't before but they have to do somethingggggg.
    Yeah, DUpipo and similarly minded Progs are on a carousel of talking-points-gotchas, grabbing for that soft brown ring that keeps squishing apart every time they grasp it.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!