Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I wonder how many Hollyweirders realize that one message voters sent in electing Trump President was "F U Hollyweird!" Unlike DeNiro's impotent rant, the voters' message made a change.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    He's a damn actor. Nothing more. Ask a plumber. Ask a short-order cook. Either is just as qualified as De Niro. In fact they have more insight. De Niro lives in the make believe world of Hollywood. His entire existence has no base in reality. He can't comprehend reality.

It is when arrogance and ignorance come together.
    Actually, you should ask any small business owner. I know a guy with a small business who could NOT get much in the way of business loans during the Obama era: all the money dried up. He had some tough years. (His wife has a FT job, which has kept their family afloat.) Enter Trump, and within a year, the money is flowing again and this guy is getting loans. He can finally start building again.

When Obama said "You didn't build that" he really meant "You can't build that--I won't let you."

If Trump weren't so busy these days I'm sure he could Twitter troll DeNiro into making more of as ass of himself.