1. #1 It's all a flim-flam. We are being played. 
    link

Democrats need to shut up and sit down. Considering the sham of an "agreement" Obama made with Iran, they have no call to criticize President Trump. They won't, of course, but that just shows their hatred as well as their ignorance.

vlyons (3,855 posts)

It's all a flim-flam. We are being played.

Trump shows up with no physicists or scientists of any kind. No sanctions experts. No Korea diplomatic experts. No secretary to official notes. We're supposed to just trust them. It's just a photo op for Trump, where he will claim tremendous success. They will declare it a great accomplishment and peace is near. Great progress is being made. blah blah blah But there will be no details. No timeline. Just a con man's bullshit flim-flam.

I feel disgusted with it. Really sorry I tuned in to watch it.
    They, and their Trump hating media don't have a clue what is necessary much less anything else related to President Trump and this summit.

What a hateful group. I'm surprised a number of them haven't dropped dead from the physiological effects of their hate.

They are being played however. Only it isn't they way they think. Their hatred, ignorance and intolerance is being broadcast far and wide and it isn't "playing well".

drray23 (2,576 posts)

2. That's exactly the plan

And the deplorable will lap it it up. Probably a few pundits as well. Disgusting.
    What they really consider "disgusting" is that President Trump has been successful in many ways.

smirkymonkey (32,203 posts)

6. What a travesty.

I can't believe this shit.
    Yes, there's a chance for peace in Korea, what a travesty. /s

dawnie51 (664 posts)

10. Of course we're being conned.....

Dump no doubt has a woody right this minute, on every channel, endless camera time, world wide. Nothing will be said, or done, and he will bask in the glory of being himself, which is nirvana for a narcissist like him.
    Dems need to be reminded that just because Obama was a FAILURE and was CONNED into giving Iran everything they wanted without giving ANYTHING up doesn't mean President Trump will.

nini (15,179 posts)

12. Everything he does is a freaking show

He has done nothing but theatrics.
    BlueTsunami2018 (164 posts)

17. The sad thing is, it's working.

Even many of my liberal friends are saying things like “I hate Тяцмр but you have to give it up for him here.”

I don’t want to say it but I sure am thinking it.
    keithbvadu2 (4,844 posts)

27. Would Kim be able to trust Dotard by giving up his only bargaining chips, his nukes, after seeing ho

Would Kim be able to trust Dotard by giving up his only bargaining chips, his nukes, after seeing how honorable Donald is in keeping his word?

With Bolton expressing his preference for a ‘Libya solution’, where the leader of Libya was killed.
    AND WHO was in charge when the "Libya solution" was carried out? Jack*sses Obama and Clinton - Clinton who thought it was hilarious to say "we came, we saw, he DIED".

If he doesn't trust the US it will be because of these Jack*sses and the rest in the Jack*ss party in congress.

FakeNoose (5,552 posts)

20. Well, maybe SOME are being conned

... but we DUers saw through this from the get-go.

I really wish the intelligent people at MSNBC weren't playing it up like the pikers at Faux News are.
    I know they know better.

Hamlette (13,255 posts)

21. been saying that for over a month

Trump's base and Fox news will agree, he brought peace to the Korean peninsula, ended a 70 year old war, etc.

it will be unbearable.
    Given the way they have acted over the last 2 years it better be unbearable.

FakeNoose (5,552 posts)

20. Well, maybe SOME are being conned

... but we DUers saw through this from the get-go.

I really wish the intelligent people at MSNBC weren't playing it up like the pikers at Faux News are.
    I know they know better.
    Oh yea. We're all so impressed by you guys. Nothing gets by you. No sir.

vlyons (3,855 posts)

It's all a flim-flam. We are being played.

Trump shows up with no physicists or scientists of any kind. No sanctions experts. No Korea diplomatic experts. No secretary to official notes. We're supposed to just trust them. It's just a photo op for Trump, where he will claim tremendous success. They will declare it a great accomplishment and peace is near. Great progress is being made. blah blah blah But there will be no details. No timeline. Just a con man's bullshit flim-flam.

I feel disgusted with it. Really sorry I tuned in to watch it.
    Why bring all those people when at this stage of the game they are not needed. You know I'd really like to play poker with the DUpipo. They'd bet everything on the first hand regardless of what they were dealt.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Unlike DUpipo, I'm willing to wait to learn what was agreed to before proclaiming the agreement a success, failure, or something in between.

Meanwhile, Trump has accomplished what Obama & Hillary never dreamed of hoping to do. Wail & rail on, impotent DUpipo, wail & rail on!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Trump should have showed up with "reset" button.
    Not PTArmigan. Just Anti Anti-gun.

What are the DUmbasses complaining about? They should be used to Flim Flam artists. After all, they vote Democrat in every election. You can't get much more snake oily and flim flam than the current crop of DNC oxygen thieves currently in government.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

DUpipo are the last to claim to recognize being played. They cheered (and still defend) OhBummers! Iran F-Up, and probably cheered/defended Clinton's bowel Move On deal with NoKo.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!