1. #1 CNN:Trump and Kim Jong Un will sign an agreement to acknowledge the progress of the t 
    link

iluvtennis (5,324 posts)

CNN:Trump and Kim Jong Un will sign an agreement to acknowledge the progress of the talks and pledge

to keep momentum going, a US official told CNN.

@CNNPolitics, 10:07 PM PDT, 11 June 18
    President Trump and Kim Jong Un will sign an agreement to acknowledge the progress of the talks and pledge to keep momentum going, a US official told CNN

----
    It figures, this summit was nothing but a "Dog and Pony" show. I'll leave it to the reader to determine who the dog and pony are. Big fat nothing burger.
    uponit7771 (47,178 posts)

1. lol ... MAGA sychophants: " ... TRUMP WINS !! ..."
    Iliyah (14,083 posts)

2. And sign an agreement to agree on something

and anything for some type of an agreement to agree . . . . or something like that. . . .

What happened today was bullshit meet bullshit.
    iluvtennis (5,324 posts)

4. Exactly.
    sprinkleeninow (2,976 posts)

3. Sure. eom

workinclasszero (23,758 posts)

5. Means nothing.

PR bullshit!

I’m sure Hannity, Fox ‘news’ and most of the MSM will say this horseshit is some kind of triumph for Shitler though.
    They have no idea what the agreement contains or entails, but this is their attitude. Amazingly they seem to have no insight into how ignorant, hateful and disgusting they are.

And they show this face to all of the United States. And then they think they will "win" in the next elections.

^ Yeah, that! ^

They should have withheld their NothingBurger Proclamations until whatever will be signed has been signed and read. Not that Kim letting the South take over the North and remake it into a nuke-free Paradise would not be denounced as a NothingBurger by DUpipo.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Trump's nothing burger accomplished more than Obama's Iranian deal. He managed to get some hostages back and got an agreement to keep working towards denuclearization of the Korean peninsula. In the process, he didn't have to give Kim billions of dollars in unmarked, untraceable bills of varying currencies or cough up any incarcerated terrorists while a bunch of North Koreans hopped around shouting 'Death to America'.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    ... In the process, he didn't have to give Kim billions of dollars in unmarked, untraceable bills of varying currencies or cough up any incarcerated terrorists while a bunch of North Koreans hopped around shouting 'Death to America'.
    Yeppers, DUpipo will be pissed that Kim got stiffed!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!