1. #1 Philip Rucker WTF?? 
    link

THIS is the Democrat Party.

Oh and SHED - yea that's the DU SHED. He highlights his tweets for the DUmp.

SHRED (22,734 posts)

Philip Rucker WTF??

I thought he had more sense than this?

Oh, oh, what did he do?

SHRED @Hobie_SHRED

So it's good our flag is next to a murdering dictators? One who kills his own family members?#WTF is wrong with you?

10:54 PM - Jun 11, 2018

Philip Rucker

@PhilipRucker
    18m
    great picture of an historic moment
    Doug Mills @dougmillsnyt

.@realDonaldTrump gives a thumbs up to North Korean leader Kim Jong-un during their first meeting on Sentosa Island in Singapore. #Singapore #SingaporeMeeting

10:15 PM - Jun 11, 2018

Democrats would prefer war over a peace treaty and denuclearization............it it's a Republican President.

Personally I think the Democrats KNOW what a FAILURE the "Iran deal" was and are terrified that President Trump will show Obama up. (And he will)
    greyl (18,496 posts)

2. Rucker was merely congratulating the photographer (Doug Mills) on taking the photo.

It's one journalist complimenting another journalist's work.
    Grammy23 (3,374 posts)

3. The optics of the flags on display are not good because

When photographed from 20 feet away, the US flag is swamped by the larger star of the N. Korean flag. I noticed when they were outside, the backdrop of flags was dominated by the large star. If tRump realized that ahead of time, hed have had a hissy fit.
    The Velveteen Ocelot (60,986 posts)

7. "Historic" does not necessarily mean positive.

Lots of very bad things have been historic. Rucker was pointing out that this occurrence was historic, certainly in the sense that there have never before been any photographs of the president of the U.S. grinning like a monkey and giving a thumbs-up to the most vicious dictator on the planet. That has definitely never happened before.

It says so much how they simply cannot, under any circumstances acknowledge Trump bringing about a positive result. Everything he does is evil. IT JUST HAS TO BE EVIL!!!!.

Event: Trump cures cancer with a single $1 pill!

DUpipo: "WTF! Trump just killed the jobs of thousands of oncologists!!!"
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!