1. #1 Another one bites the dust. 
    Congressman Mark Sanford (SC-1), former South Carolina Governor and rabid anti-Trumper lost in yesterday's primary to pro-Trump state Rep. Katie Arrington 50.6% to Sanford's 46.5%. Sanford, who managed to overcome his Appalachian Trail scandal years ago found out that crossing the President doesn't sit well with S.C. voters.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...primary-643515

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I think it's great some of these people like him are gone, I could care less about who he was sleeping with from Argentina, it is his attitude towards who was elected as President from his own party. Maybe that will make some of these other wannabe democrat Republicans just shut up and do what you were elected to do. He couldn't handle it after he was shot down and had to have that last parting shot at Trump. It showed his personal interest and likes outweighed the people he was elected to represent. Good riddance to him

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Power CUer

Katie Arrington, who just defeated Sanford, will be on the Lou Dobbs show on FOX Buisness tonight.

Good, I'm glad this kook is gone, just another neverTrumper. First election he'd ever lost, good thing Trump tweeted that right before the election to make Sanford lose finally.

The Dems are obnoxious in their constant "resistance", disregarding the welfare of the country. But the never-Trumper/RINO's are worse. I'm glad Sanford lost and that some of the whiny Republicans have decided not to run again. Good riddance.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

1. Tim Pawlenty, former Minnesota governor, former Congressman, former presidential candidate and big time RINO Never-Trumper lost the GOP primary for governor to Jeff Johnson a Hennepin County commisioner. It wasn't even close 53% to 44%.

2. Incumbant Kansas governor, Jeff Colyer, has conceded to Kris Kobach in a very close race, 300 votes. Kobach was endorsed by the President late in the race. Incumbants seldom face primary challanges and rarely lose.

Will the RINOs wake up and stop hanging on phoney-baloney polls and watching videos of screaming lunatics and do their job? Time's running out on these folks.
    NEWS FLASH: Jeff Sessions arrested in the lobby of the Department of Justice for loitering. Details to follow.