1. #1 VA GOP Candidate Responds To Crowd Chanting 'Lock Her Up': 'Might Just Happen' 
    link

DonViejo (44,102 posts)

VA GOP Candidate Responds To Crowd Chanting 'Lock Her Up': 'Might Just Happen'

Source: Talking Points Memo

By Nicole Lafond | June 13, 2018 10:23 am

A Trump-aligned Republican who won the GOP Senate primary in Virginia on Tuesday will face Hillary Clinton’s former running-mate Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) in a race that’s bound to resemble key aspects of both Clinton and President Donald Trump’s campaign rhetoric. And the crowds could take similar form, too.

During Corey Stewart’s victory rally on Tuesday evening, the candidate referred to his opponent as “Hillary Clinton’s running-mate.” The mere mention of the former Democratic Party nominee fueled the crowd to begin chanting “lock her up!” — a frequent incantation at Trump’s most rowdy campaign rallies.

“That might just happen, by the way,” Stewart responded, according to The Washington Post. “And Timmy, too. Oh, we’re gonna have a lot of fun between now and November, folks.”

The audience recited other Trump campaign slogans on Tuesday evening, like Trump crowd favorite “Build the wall!”

Read more: https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...p-might-happen
    bearsfootball516 (2,080 posts)

1. It's going to be fun when Kaine wins by double digits.
    John Fante (855 posts)

10. B-b-but Trump Republicans are winning! The NYT breathlessly told me so.
    LisaM (22,569 posts)

2. What the eff is wrong with these people?

What a bunch of, for lack of a better word, assholes.
    They believe in the rule of law. Something Democrats only believe in when it benefits them or when they agree with the law.

OldHippieChick (2,432 posts)

9. I wish I knew the answer to that question. Just saw a picture of the enormous

crowds inside Joel Osteen's "church". These are the same people. They do not want to think for themselves. They want someone to tell them what to do and what to think. They are lazy. They want to blame others for their deficiencies. They like sound bytes and slogans that are easy to shout. They only have courage in numbers. Do not expect them to engage intellectually on a one-on-one basis. They will end up shouting at you and calling you names.
    gademocrat7 (4,923 posts)

5. The stupidity of these people

Is really disgusting.
    RKP5637 (51,616 posts)

11. And frightening that we have such deluded stupid people that vote. They really are deranged,

unable to discern fact from fiction, living in a delusional world.
    They're not stupid, delusional or deranged. There has been a great deal of evidence that Hillary is guilty of lying and mishandling confidential information that relates to national security. What is deranged and delusional is liberals thinking that DENYING the evidence makes it not true.

oberliner (52,061 posts)

7. Why do they still care about HRC at this point?

She isn't in office and isn't running for anything.
    As if THAT is a reason to ignore criminal acts.

OldHippieChick (2,432 posts)

9. I wish I knew the answer to that question. Just saw a picture of the enormous

crowds inside Joel Osteen's "church". These are the same people. They do not want to think for themselves. They want someone to tell them what to do and what to think. They are lazy. They want to blame others for their deficiencies. They like sound bytes and slogans that are easy to shout. They only have courage in numbers. Do not expect them to engage intellectually on a one-on-one basis. They will end up shouting at you and calling you names.
    Ummmmmm ....... does she know that Joel Osteen's church is half a continent away from Virginia? Has she been 'shroom diving?

That aside, I highly approve of Progs denigrating "Deplorables"! Rail on, OHC!

oberliner (52,061 posts)

7. Why do they still care about HRC at this point?

She isn't in office and isn't running for anything.
    Because, "Lock her up!" was never really about the 2016 election, DUpipo-Moron! It was about justice for HilLIARy's grossly negligent handling of classified information!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!