Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Eating boneless chicken is a way of honoring transgender people who have undergone sexual reassignment surgery.

DUmmies are free not to eat at Chick-fil-A. In fact, I prefer my dining experiences "DUmmie-free" when I can get them.

The first time I ever ate Chick-Fil-A was when the left was urging boycotts a few years ago. We waited in line for over an hour and never looked back. It's our favorite fast food restaurant. And it has nothing to do with the founders politics. Their food is good and their service is impeccable. Never once when going there have I failed to get service with a smile and fast service.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

If You Really Love LGBTQ People, You Just Can't Keep Eating Chick-fil-A
    I used to be tolerant of them till they turned to deplorable, hate filled , vindictive nazis who think we need to bow down to them.

I will eat where ever I want and the lgbtxzy what ever's can eat shit and die.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Eating boneless chicken is a way of honoring transgender people who have undergone sexual reassignment surgery.

Back when this silliness started, 2012 IIRC, the nearest CfA to me was in Fairfield, about an hour and a half and a $5 bridge toll away. A year or so later a CfA opened in San Jose. We might have tried it eventually, but with Prog-morons and gay activists making eating tasty food a political act I lashed out at the Proggies with a family buycott. Since then two more CfAs have opened not too far from me, plus another 5 or 10 more in the Bay Area closer than Fairfield.

CfA should thank Proggies for the free advertising ... maybe send them some free food.

As for CfA's supposed hatred for gays, here's an actual example, documented by USA Today.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

I love GLBTQ people. That's why I don't eat at Cracker Barrel, because I have read documented cases of people being fired from their restaurants for being gay.

I have not heard any verifiable reports of that happening with Chick-Fil-A. Their only beef with them is that their CEO doesn't support legal gay marriage. It's a free speech issue, imo.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post

DUmmies are free not to eat at Chick-fil-A. In fact, I prefer my dining experiences "DUmmie-free" when I can get them.
    Exactly. Activist liberals get pissed and butt hurt about stores & companies that they didn't shop at to begin with.

I recommend calling ahead to see if the place has Fox News on the TV's.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender