1. #1 Is CBS spreading fake news about Sarah Sanders? 
    Power CUer
    From CBS:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sarah-s...CNM-00-10aac3a

Two of the most visible members of the Trump administration are planning their departures, the latest sign of upheaval in a White House marked by turmoil.

Press secretary Sarah Sanders and principal deputy press secretary Raj Shah are both heading for the exits, according to sources inside the White House and close to the administration. Sanders, who has become a confidante of President Trump since the departure of former communications director Hope Hicks, has told friends that she plans to leave the administration at the end of the year.

Shah is also considering his exit, but he has not yet settled on an exact date. Neither Sanders nor Shah immediately responded to repeated requests for comment.

Sarah Sanders responded on Twitter:

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    CBS is back to using their "UnVerified Anonymous Sources".

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I don't believe there was ever a spokes person in any administration that stayed the entire 4 year tenure, you have to be a pretty hard person to take the personal attacks those low lives in the NO media ranks push. I just don't watch any of those people I find all of the major stations just plain disgusting and no more than paid liars for the most corrupt people in America. They are all exposed for what they are and their viewership is steadily falling each day, America is fed up with mouth pieces bought and paid for by bill and hillary, and it was they that did buy up all the media with their stolen money. The sad part is there are a lot of stock holders having their money used to help spread their garbage at those media outlets and they have no say so. I would have thought cnn would have already gone bankrupt now, there is a big audience of the ignorant that still watch them but no where near their viewership in the 90s, they pretty much destroyed all their credibility. Most veterans who ever fought in a war know already how corrupt the media really is, they never tell the truth about anything they simply try to posture and make a name for themselves like that Dan Rather fool, he's a complete disgrace to Houston his hometown and he along with others help to get a bunch of us killed in Vietnam with all his melding and lies. Too bad he wasn't shot while he was there.

If Sanders is leaving it's probably because of the non-stop personal attacks from the left. These so called champions of women have been relentless in their savage attacks on her. I'm willing to bet the bombardment she got at the correspondence dinner was the final straw. I don't question her thick skin but after a while it has to get to you.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

Whether it is working for Bush, Obama or Trump, the WH press secretary is one of the most difficult grueling jobs in DC. Sarah is doing a beautiful job but it ain't easy.
    Last edited by old dog; 06-14-2018 at 11:43 AM.