1. #1 'When has it ever become legal to shoot someone because they’re stealing your car 
    anique Walker knows the cost of a split second.

Her younger brother, 17-year-old Charles Macklin, was killed while trying to steal a Jeep from a Chicago fire lieutenant on the West Side last August. The lieutenant had left the Jeep running, and Macklin jumped behind the wheel.

The lieutenant ran in front of the Jeep and shouted, “Get out,” according to a police report. When Macklin began pulling away, the lieutenant drew his gun and fired through the open driver’s side window, hitting the teen in the chest.

Macklin’s last words were, “Sorry, bro,” according to the police report. The teen died on the pavement. He did not have a gun on him.

The lieutenant had a concealed carry license. He was not charged and he was not disciplined by the department, according to spokesman Larry Langford.

“That was investigated by us, and we found no violation of any rules,” Langford said. “The police didn’t arrest, the state’s attorney found no reason to charge. There was no wrongdoing as far as the Fire Department is concerned.
    Further down from his sister

When has it ever become legal to shoot someone because they’re pulling off in your car?” she asked. “Even if (Macklin) did that, if he did steal the car. You’ve got insurance let him go to jail. I would’ve rather had to get a call to go bail him out of jail than to get a phone call that he’s dead.
    Insurance claim relief shot

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...523-story.html
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Somehow in 60+ years of life I've managed to refrain from attempting to steal a car. I wonder why this 17YO found it difficult. Anyway, as is commonly said, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

One thing for certain, he will never steal another car, so there's that....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

You decide to steal something that someone values you take your life into your own hands. Perhaps if the kid had picked up a bible and read the do not steal part he might have understood things a little better. As my Priest use to tell me, "That's one of the top 10. It's important."
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

I don't have a gun, so I wouldn't shoot someone who was stealing my car. I wouldn't really have a problem with the cops shooting him, though, unless there was some other reason to question the shooting. And like in this story, most firefighters get CCW permits, so this guy was within his rights to shoot the thief.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't have a gun, so I wouldn't shoot someone who was stealing my car. I wouldn't really have a problem with the cops shooting him, though, unless there was some other reason to question the shooting. And like in this story, most firefighters get CCW permits, so this guy was within his rights to shoot the thief.
    You need a decent shotgun, a 20 ga double barrel stagecoach special would do nicely.
    I got nuthin

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You need a decent shotgun, a 20 ga double barrel stagecoach special would do nicely.

We used single-barrel .22's at the women's retreat for trap shooting-I sucked at it, though, didn't hit a single of those plastic discs.

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    Further down from his sister

Insurance claim relief shot

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...523-story.html
    One less scum bag!!