1. #1 WikiLeaks outs ICE employees 
    The database contains the employees' publicly available personal information and job history scraped from LinkedIn, including deportation officers, IT workers, human resource interns and legal assistants, among others. The list includes their LinkedIn profile photos and information on educational background and the city and state where they're based.

https://www.lmtonline.com/news/artic...n-13016546.php

https://ice.wikileaks.org/

I was OK with the stuff they have published in the past but this one crosses the line. In view of the clinical insanity exhibited by SJWs on immigration and border issues this leak puts lives at risk.

Shame on you, Julian!

I agree. They are law enforcement and LE officers' personal information is supposed to be confidential.

After the crazy shit Peter Fonda put out I'm afraid what a bunch of insane SJWs just might do; assaults, kidnapping, murder, little kids being raped.

Whatever evil these sick bastards decide to do they'll justify it online and in the media.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    After the crazy shit Peter Fonda put out I'm afraid what a bunch of insane SJWs just might do; assaults, kidnapping, murder, little kids being raped.

Whatever evil these sick bastards decide to do they'll justify it online and in the media.
    Several conservative commentators have fretted that this will get someone killed. As that goofball Bernie bro attempted last year when he tried to assassinate Republicans at baseball practice.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender