Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 45 of 45
  1. #41  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    why hasnt anyone posted
    "hearing your shild say I love you Daddy/Mommy"
    I cant wait for that.
    You'll melt like a ice cream cone on a warm day when it does happen. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #42  
    The big Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    You'll melt like a ice cream cone on a warm day when it does happen. :D
    I know I will. :D
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

    Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #43  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    I know I will. :D
    Just wait till he clearly says "Daddy" instead of "dadda". You would think I won the fucking lottery, by how excited I got. My wife looked at me like I lost my damn mind. :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #44  
    Senior Member dixierat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Out in the sticks
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    Just wait till he clearly says "Daddy" instead of "dadda". You would think I won the fucking lottery, by how excited I got. My wife looked at me like I lost my damn mind. :)
    Wait until he hits that first home run in baseball or some other such achievement. You'll think you're gonna burst at the seams.

    When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the Naïve.

    Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #45  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dixierat View Post
    Wait until he hits that first home run in baseball or some other such achievement. You'll think you're gonna burst at the seams.

    He's got a good arm now at the age of 2.. I cant wait till baseball and football :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •