1. #1 Rick Scott senate race 2018 vs Bill Nelson 
    Rick Scott is the current Republican Governor of Florida. He was first elected governor in 2010 and was re-elected in 2014. Governor Scott has led the charge to get Florida back to work over the past eight years. Scott was ranked as the 20th most conservative of the country's 30 Republican governors in an April 2013 analysis by Nate Silver of the New York Times.

Prevented by term limits from running for governor again, Scott is seeking election to the U.S. Senate as a 2018 Republican candidate from Florida. Gov. Scott entered the race on April 9, 2018, posing the toughest challenge three-term Sen. Nelson has faced. The race between the two-term governor and three-term senator promises to be a test of the popularity of President Donald Trump.

Sen. Bill Nelson and Gov. Rick Scott remain neck-and-neck in their high profile showdown, a poll released on June 22, 2018. Nelson gets 48 percent of the vote with Scott taking 46 percent, within the margin of error of +/- 4 percentage points.

Find more Rick Scott Power Voter info now.

A Republican group has been deluging the local TV in the panhandle with ads showing Nelson aging in office. The consistent theme is 45 years is too long to be in politics. He is looking very old lately. I hate the ageism of this, but it really is time for some of those long time serving folk to retire. Nelson constantly votes with the Dems. It's time to enjoy his retirement.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

My dad liked Nelson when he still lived in FL. My sister is not sure about registering dad to vote or not. He still thinks we're going to let him drive. Taking him to the SOS office to register would just remind him again that he wants to drive. Then again, she needs to get him a state ID anyways. He knows who he doesn't want to vote for, at least.

Bill Nelson is one of the "when the party says jump he jumps" democrats. Not an independent thinker. Before someone points out to me that many Republicans are the same way, I don't like them much either.
    Liberals! The real fascists.