1. #1 The RNC Needs To Buy Blocks Of Ad Time On Every Station For This Ad 
    And it should be showed every night about a month before the midterms and brought out again in 2020:

The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

I hope they run this ad quite often, together with ads emphasizing the tremendous gains in the economy. Let people ask themselves if they want to take a chance on losing those gains.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I hope they run this ad quite often, together with ads emphasizing the tremendous gains in the economy. Let people ask themselves if they want to take a chance on losing those gains.
    run it as a comparison ad. The first half of the ad will say do you want this and go on to show the achievements since Trump took office (tax cuts, jobs returning to America, enforcing the border) the second half of the ad will ask if they want that and show the contents of the youtube video.

my take is the majority of Americans will want more of the first part...
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    run it as a comparison ad. The first half of the ad will say do you want this and go on to show the achievements since Trump took office (tax cuts, jobs returning to America, enforcing the border) the second half of the ad will ask if they want that and show the contents of the youtube video.

my take is the majority of Americans will want more of the first part...
    I like the idea of a comparison ad. Only change I would make is to cut the Kathy Griffin scene. She is just a publicity seeking loser and nobody really wants to look at that picture again.